NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ was looking like Hurts yesterday. Big throws with his arm and big runs with his legs. Did whatever he had to do to win. Respect.

DJ has had the best QB performance so far this playoffs
I still don't understand what the point was of declining his 5th year option before the season even started. You already had him under contract at a team-friendly number if you wanted him to "prove it" again next season. Now it's going to cost an extra 10 mil to franchise him next season if they go that route and don't work out an extension.

Eagles roster is good but Deeboo, Kittle, C-Mac, Bosa and those boys on defense 9ers got the most complete roster in the league.
I guess u gonna ignore the pretty easily part.

Aj, smitty, goedert, miles.

& the boys we got on defense.

The talent is close amongst both rosters. Its not "pretty easily" from either end

It's funny how Sam Acho seems so likeable yet his brother comes off like such a dbag lol

Both Ocho brothers are corny. Especially Emmanuel. Dude be trying so to be a "hot take" guy. Marcellus Wiley came out said dude was low key sabotaging they're show because he wanted his own show.

I would hope it's unanimous that if they had CMC the whole year, I'm talking preseason, they're the top seed.

Breh. I just looked and they lost to Bears (Wk1), Broncos (Wk3) and Falcons (Wk6). Bears is somewhat acceptable because it was a mid-off at QB with Fields and Lance but Jesus. Didn’t realize they beat all the other respectable/good teams except KC.

The talent is close amongst both rosters. Its not "pretty easily" from either end

that's fair on "pretty easily". i didn't mean pretty easily as in way better. i meant it more that i'm pretty confident the niners are a better team top to bottom and more complete and i don't really need to think about it (especially with how their backup QB is playing). but yeah, it's not leaps and bounds better

Yea any suggestion that they're better off without is insane :lol:

Especially in a conference run by young QB's

The criticism of him is… weird to say the least. Especially for a dude who has had Mark Andrews as his top weapon and Hollywood Brown would probably be the second best pass catcher who he’s played with. Greg Roman is stuck in the early 2010s with his pass scheme. Fans quickly forget.

And why is it you think Greg Roman is still hanging around? The offense Baltimore runs is HIGHLY tailored to Lamar's skilkset...of course no other QB is gonna do well in that system, it's not meant for them, but that's how they have to do it...for Lamar. You think he's successful in a Sean Payton O? Nope...i would say the riding is weirder than those that critique. It's like he can do no wrong and is granted every excuse. He's a phenomenal athlete so he gets away with a lot on the field and Roman is there to mask up the rest.

Anyway...Mark my words....you will see...

And don't come back at me after 1 or 2 good games either. Let it play out.

Y'all don't have a Bosa or Kittle. C-Mac is better than Miles. AJ is better than Aiyuk but he still a 1k WR. Jalen is the best QB but top to bottom I might agree with easily. That 9ers team stacked.

And why is it you think Greg Roman is still hanging around? The offense Baltimore runs is HIGHLY tailored to Lamar's skilkset...of course no other QB is gonna do well in that system, it's not meant for them, but that's how they have to do it...for Lamar. You think he's successful in a Sean Payton O? Nope...i would say the riding is weirder than those that critique. It's like he can do no wrong and is granted every excuse. He's a phenomenal athlete so he gets away with a lot on the field and Roman is there to mask up the rest.

Anyway...Mark my words....you will see...

And don't come back at me after 1 or 2 good games either. Let it play out.
Good coaches tailor the offense around the skill set of their personnel, no? You’re acting like Greg Roman hasn’t been around for much longer than Lamar. His pass scheme and route combos are still stuck in the early 2010 49ers stuff. If you think that Lamar Jackson has been treated like he can do no wrong and as if he can’t be critiqued then we’re watching two completely different things going on here.

What exactly are you going for here? The whole Lamar isn’t a QB, he’s actually an athlete spiel? What exactly will we see? What exactly are we letting play out? He’s undoubtedly a Top 7 QB in this league.

Y'all don't have a Bosa or Kittle. C-Mac is better than Miles. AJ is better than Aiyuk but he still a 1k WR. Jalen is the best QB but top to bottom I might agree with easily. That 9ers team stacked.
Reddick aint bosa but he not far off.

A healthy goedert is not far off from kittle. Goedert was playing top 3 before the injury.

Aj is better then deebo

Smith is better then aiyuk

But yall go off lmao.

I agree that Philly is just as good as SF and they're the one NFC team that I'd like their chances against them but what are we doing here comparing Dallas Goedert to Kittle? :lol:

They've never been close to the same level/bracket

Focus on the Giants fam.

They’re the team that’s in front of you right now.
My focus or lack thereof has nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

This discourse is exactly my point. Folk acting like the niners talent is so much better then ours. Its actually pretty close.

MY ONLY POINT.

I think a lot of people still holding onto their opinions of Lamar pre draft. A lot of these so called experts said he shouldn't even play QB then he goes and wins MVP in only his second year. He made a lot of people look dumb so now folks keep moving the goalposts. Now a QB won/loss record don't matter. Now MVP's don't matter. Leading the league in TD's don't matter. :lol:

I agree that Philly is just as good as SF and they're the one NFC team that I'd like their chances against them but what are we doing here comparing Dallas Goedert to Kittle? :lol:

They've never been close to the same level/bracket
This year he has. Goedert was playing top 3 before the injury

Good coaches tailor the offense around the skill set of their personnel, no? You’re acting like Greg Roman hasn’t been around for much longer than Lamar. His pass scheme and route combos are still stuck in the early 2010 49ers stuff. If you think that Lamar Jackson has been treated like he can do no wrong and as if he can’t be critiqued then we’re watching two completely different things going on here.

What exactly are you going for here? The whole Lamar isn’t a QB, he’s actually an athlete spiel? What exactly will we see? What exactly are we letting play out? He’s undoubtedly a Top 7 QB in this league.

I'm just saying he's peaked. He's not top 7 and don't play dumb...Greg Roman is there because he's one of the only ones that has an offense for guys like Kaep, who was...a flash in the pan. Lamar has barely progressed at all. The offense can't progress because Lamar is a 60% passer...that's kinda the point. So they stay with Roman because no other OC has shown they can figure out how to get anything of success out QBs with no accuracy but dynamic athleticism. Lamar just hasn't gotten better, so you have stick with a dated offense because not much else will work with Lamar.

Lamar is a QB. He's not top 7 anymore and he's limited in what he can do doing it (better than anyone at that which clouds overall analysis) and injury prone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom