NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by jayli

Man now that I see what some of those socks are going for, 200 for the carbons feels like a deal!  Anyone know why the socks are going for such insane prices?

Also, in case anyone cares, I just added a volt colored insole from an old pair of kicks and now the 9.5s fit snugly.
if i had to guess about the socks prices, i would say since nike never released them thats why the prices are crazy. honestly $50 for socks would be pretty pricey but the few pairs that are out there will bring in some serious cash

Saw these SC2010's w/the D plate for $19.99 at the local yokel Ross.
The red is a 11.5 and the green was a 12
be42504e95d5e631ca1588d994953e6abf2b70c.jpg

Saw these SC2010's w/the D plate for $19.99 at the local yokel Ross.
The red is a 11.5 and the green was a 12
be42504e95d5e631ca1588d994953e6abf2b70c.jpg

need some advice, im thinking about next season, and dont know what cleats I want. the vapor carbons are my first choice, or should I wait a while and see if anything new drops? alpha talons are cool but pretty pricey, alpha speeds are ok, but dont look as good as i thought. any ideas?

also i was think about the hyperfly, anyone know if those are good?

need some advice, im thinking about next season, and dont know what cleats I want. the vapor carbons are my first choice, or should I wait a while and see if anything new drops? alpha talons are cool but pretty pricey, alpha speeds are ok, but dont look as good as i thought. any ideas?

It really depends on what position you play, but if you like the carbon vapors, get 'em. Nothing similar to them will be coming out between now and the season.

It really depends on what position you play, but if you like the carbon vapors, get 'em. Nothing similar to them will be coming out between now and the season.

Originally Posted by chiefs84

If you're interested in Hyperfly, check ebay.  I got a pair for about $25 shipped. 

Originally Posted by chiefs84

If you're interested in Hyperfly, check ebay.  I got a pair for about $25 shipped. 

carbon vapors will keep you really light on your feet and feels like nothing is there. but i think if you have medium to wide feet you should go a half size up. they do kinda run a little small.

carbon vapors will keep you really light on your feet and feels like nothing is there. but i think if you have medium to wide feet you should go a half size up. they do kinda run a little small.

Don't sleep on the Speed TD's/D's. Been using them for spring flag this year and I love em. Granted they don't look as good/stylish as the Carbon's but do they ever PERFORM. If you play any sort of skill position I would def. recommend the Speed's. Only thing is if you have a narrow foot I would stay away from these. If you have the chance take a look at the inside of the shoe and you will see what I mean. Whatever you do...GO A HALF SIZE UP. Went w/ a sz. 9 and def. regret not getting a sz. 9.5.

Just picked up some Vapor Jet gloves. Can't wait to give them a run this weekend.

FYI...if any of yall have some old football gear lying around that you don't use you can bring it to any Sports Authority and get a $10 dollar gift card that can be used in stores.

Don't sleep on the Speed TD's/D's. Been using them for spring flag this year and I love em. Granted they don't look as good/stylish as the Carbon's but do they ever PERFORM. If you play any sort of skill position I would def. recommend the Speed's. Only thing is if you have a narrow foot I would stay away from these. If you have the chance take a look at the inside of the shoe and you will see what I mean. Whatever you do...GO A HALF SIZE UP. Went w/ a sz. 9 and def. regret not getting a sz. 9.5.

Just picked up some Vapor Jet gloves. Can't wait to give them a run this weekend.

FYI...if any of yall have some old football gear lying around that you don't use you can bring it to any Sports Authority and get a $10 dollar gift card that can be used in stores.

Originally Posted by langfor5

yeah i actually had the speed tds this year and really liked them, but for next year i want something new or different but will probably use the speeds  again for the spring.

and speaking of gloves, anyone else see the vapor carbon gloves in black or white? I bought the silver ones, and am thinking about getting the black pair or a pair of superbads

Originally Posted by langfor5

yeah i actually had the speed tds this year and really liked them, but for next year i want something new or different but will probably use the speeds  again for the spring.

and speaking of gloves, anyone else see the vapor carbon gloves in black or white? I bought the silver ones, and am thinking about getting the black pair or a pair of superbads

Back
Top Bottom