NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by docious

lockout action

New Super Speed TD mids??
nerd.gif

Na I don't think, Nike always gives TD versions of Super Speed Mid cleats to colleges and pro's and not the mass public.  Been doin it since I was in HS if i'm not mistaken

I <3 those Jordan 3 cleats... So comfortable
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder if they going to do another pair of football cleats for this year

I <3 those Jordan 3 cleats... So comfortable
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder if they going to do another pair of football cleats for this year

Is Fitzgerald working out at Arizona State? I see the word "Devil" on the wall behind him. If he is, why is there some guy with a University of Minnesota shirt on? Is that just some NFL player who went there?

Is Fitzgerald working out at Arizona State? I see the word "Devil" on the wall behind him. If he is, why is there some guy with a University of Minnesota shirt on? Is that just some NFL player who went there?

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

He looks like Eric Decker to me.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

He looks like Eric Decker to me.

Sup Fellas,

I was asking about different brand gloves a while back, and I decided to try out the Reebok Mayhem Gloves.

My first impressions of the glove:

-The edge finishing of the tacky material is atrocious and the ends of the fingers. It has very random endpoints on the tips of the fingers (the material ends in random areas in each finger/no consistency). In comparison to my Cutter gloves where the finish is very meticulous and VERY well done...no jagged edges, uniformity throughout the entire glove.

I will try to take pictures to show you guys.

-The Griptonite feels great! Though I have not tried them out yet in-game, or just catching, I feel like they are stickier 'out the box' than my Cutters.

-Fit is skin-tight. Very close fit to the Cutters (the Cutters have a bit more padding in the knuckle area while the Reeboks have none).

I have a Flag game this sunday....will update on the gloves then!

Sup Fellas,

I was asking about different brand gloves a while back, and I decided to try out the Reebok Mayhem Gloves.

My first impressions of the glove:

-The edge finishing of the tacky material is atrocious and the ends of the fingers. It has very random endpoints on the tips of the fingers (the material ends in random areas in each finger/no consistency). In comparison to my Cutter gloves where the finish is very meticulous and VERY well done...no jagged edges, uniformity throughout the entire glove.

I will try to take pictures to show you guys.

-The Griptonite feels great! Though I have not tried them out yet in-game, or just catching, I feel like they are stickier 'out the box' than my Cutters.

-Fit is skin-tight. Very close fit to the Cutters (the Cutters have a bit more padding in the knuckle area while the Reeboks have none).

I have a Flag game this sunday....will update on the gloves then!

Not Football but along the same lines...
[h4]NIKE HUARACHE III[/h4]
  • The perfect utility cleat.
  • Fits like a mid, but plays like a low.
  • Nike’s best support technologies to allow the foot to move the way it was intended.
JHU

JHUVaporElite4.jpg

JHUHuaracheIII1.jpg

JHUHuaracheIII2.jpg

JHUVaporElite2.jpg

JHUVaporElite1.jpg

JHUVaporElite5.jpg

UVa

UVAVaporElite3_0.jpg

UVAHuaracheIII1.jpg

UVAHuaracheIII2.jpg

UVAVaporElite1.jpg

UVAVaporElite2.jpg

super recockulous

volt+cuse

Cuse1.jpg

CuseHuaracheIII1.jpg

CuseHuaracheIII2.jpg

CuseVaporElite3.jpg

Not Football but along the same lines...
[h4]NIKE HUARACHE III[/h4]
  • The perfect utility cleat.
  • Fits like a mid, but plays like a low.
  • Nike’s best support technologies to allow the foot to move the way it was intended.
JHU

JHUVaporElite4.jpg

JHUHuaracheIII1.jpg

JHUHuaracheIII2.jpg

JHUVaporElite2.jpg

JHUVaporElite1.jpg

JHUVaporElite5.jpg

UVa

UVAVaporElite3_0.jpg

UVAHuaracheIII1.jpg

UVAHuaracheIII2.jpg

UVAVaporElite1.jpg