NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Where are ppl finding all these U Nike Pro Combat gloves from.....All over ebay now.....This cant be life!!!!![/color]

mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Where are ppl finding all these U Nike Pro Combat gloves from.....All over ebay now.....This cant be life!!!!![/color]

langfor5,

Thats the Peter Warrick I was talking bout! UGCatcher, I am so with ya. These are my fav Nike design for football gloves all-time as well; I loved when they brought out the Magnigrip Remix, but they still aren't the same. They sure did release these twice; the first version had the Alpha Project dots on them as well, while the second did not. I just wish the retail version had the Swoosh on the index finger not the strap.

langfor5,

Thats the Peter Warrick I was talking bout! UGCatcher, I am so with ya. These are my fav Nike design for football gloves all-time as well; I loved when they brought out the Magnigrip Remix, but they still aren't the same. They sure did release these twice; the first version had the Alpha Project dots on them as well, while the second did not. I just wish the retail version had the Swoosh on the index finger not the strap.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Where are ppl finding all these U Nike Pro Combat gloves from.....All over ebay now.....This cant be life!!!!!

You might wanna check Marshall's if you have those where you are from. Marshall's always has a selection of Nike gloves especially gloves that are NFL or college issued.
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Where are ppl finding all these U Nike Pro Combat gloves from.....All over ebay now.....This cant be life!!!!!

You might wanna check Marshall's if you have those where you are from. Marshall's always has a selection of Nike gloves especially gloves that are NFL or college issued.
[/color]

I wonder if Nike will change many of the jerseys. If they changed all 32 jerseys I think there would be an enormous backlash.

I wonder if Nike will change many of the jerseys. If they changed all 32 jerseys I think there would be an enormous backlash.

Nike can't just change the uniforms. The teams are in charge of their branding. Nike can design new uniforms (like they did with the Broncos), but it is up to the teams to decide if they want to wear them.

Nike can't just change the uniforms. The teams are in charge of their branding. Nike can design new uniforms (like they did with the Broncos), but it is up to the teams to decide if they want to wear them.

Those are so fake, I can't believe anybody thought they are real. They left the red trim on almost all the gloves, they left the TCU logo on the shoes. NFL players have to wear stockings (no low socks). Why would Nike reuse their college pro combat background?

Those are so fake, I can't believe anybody thought they are real. They left the red trim on almost all the gloves, they left the TCU logo on the shoes. NFL players have to wear stockings (no low socks). Why would Nike reuse their college pro combat background?

Jeff. WOW. great catch on the cleats, and the gloves.
i did not notice that at all.

personally i love the idea of those new uni's.
i thought the Jaguars and ******** renderings were pure fire!
i am not a fan of either of those teams, but if Nike did those
i would easily be in line to buy both.

gonna try and post some pics in here.
as this is one of my favorite threads.

Jeff, do you own any of the TCU combat stuff?
good luck to your team by the way.

Back
Top Bottom