NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Yes, I agree. I have this year's pair sitting on my work station right now, along with the SMU cleats from the last game with the yellow nobs/chrome plates.

I don't think he caught the "diamond plating" on the palms. Otherwise, the other side just looks like the standard released ones.

GO DUCKS!

Yes, I agree. I have this year's pair sitting on my work station right now, along with the SMU cleats from the last game with the yellow nobs/chrome plates.

I don't think he caught the "diamond plating" on the palms. Otherwise, the other side just looks like the standard released ones.

GO DUCKS!

You can find the Oregon Holiday bowl gloves at Marshalls?
they have the diamond plate pattern, and Oregon on the inside.
No I haven't seen those Oregon Holiday bowl gloves at Marshalls.
My bad thought you were referring to the gloves that the players from Oklahoma State are wearing.

You can find the Oregon Holiday bowl gloves at Marshalls?
they have the diamond plate pattern, and Oregon on the inside.
No I haven't seen those Oregon Holiday bowl gloves at Marshalls.
My bad thought you were referring to the gloves that the players from Oklahoma State are wearing.

What are these?
683ac758662e8e9a116925151508985a-getty-98772598bl002_tennessee_tit.jpg

Originally Posted by oneonenine

Originally Posted by MenofOregon

If you want to see an "interesting" game as far as marketing goes, watch these two teams in the annual "Civil War" game this Saturday.

Spill the beans..............
YOU KNOW Oregon is going to bust out a uni look way better than osu giant killer crap.
I can't wait to see it.
WIN THE DAY!
oh yeah, the Oregon ducks pair of gloves you posted is the exclusive smu's from the Rose Bowl last year.
this years are better.
I'm so ready for the civil war game this week! You know Oregon is gonna bust out something we haven't seen yet. For some reason I have a hunch it will be some sort of throwbacks, I could see it happening with OSU's pro combat's basically being a Throwback. 
Whether they go crazy or throwback, I'm ready to see this!

Originally Posted by oneonenine

Originally Posted by MenofOregon

If you want to see an "interesting" game as far as marketing goes, watch these two teams in the annual "Civil War" game this Saturday.

Spill the beans..............
YOU KNOW Oregon is going to bust out a uni look way better than osu giant killer crap.
I can't wait to see it.
WIN THE DAY!
oh yeah, the Oregon ducks pair of gloves you posted is the exclusive smu's from the Rose Bowl last year.
this years are better.
I'm so ready for the civil war game this week! You know Oregon is gonna bust out something we haven't seen yet. For some reason I have a hunch it will be some sort of throwbacks, I could see it happening with OSU's pro combat's basically being a Throwback. 
Whether they go crazy or throwback, I'm ready to see this!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

What are these?
I'm tempted to say they're a custom low-cut, TD plate version of the Jordan Jaq BQ cleats, but the venting is slightly altered so I'm not totally sure.

What are these?
I'm tempted to say they're a custom low-cut, TD plate version of the Jordan Jaq BQ cleats, but the venting is slightly altered so I'm not totally sure.

What are these?

ive been trying to find out the exact same.. the bottom portion looks like the carbon vapor but the heel side looks like speed td.. either way there custom made obviously for his ankle.. he wore speeds until he hurt his ankle then came out with the new LT's and the following week the hyperdunks.. the ventilation on the sides remind me of hyperfuses

What are these?

ive been trying to find out the exact same.. the bottom portion looks like the carbon vapor but the heel side looks like speed td.. either way there custom made obviously for his ankle.. he wore speeds until he hurt his ankle then came out with the new LT's and the following week the hyperdunks.. the ventilation on the sides remind me of hyperfuses

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

What are these?

I thought the exact same thing. The vents definitely look like the JAQ BQ. They could also be some sort of new Jordan cleat. I'm pretty sure they're Jordans though, otherwise they'd have some kind of branding, Nike or otherwise.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

What are these?

I thought the exact same thing. The vents definitely look like the JAQ BQ. They could also be some sort of new Jordan cleat. I'm pretty sure they're Jordans though, otherwise they'd have some kind of branding, Nike or otherwise.

yeah those are def. Jordans did some research and Crabtree had wat seemed to be high tops of these.. same venting system, Andre just had them customized with the TD plate

yeah those are def. Jordans did some research and Crabtree had wat seemed to be high tops of these.. same venting system, Andre just had them customized with the TD plate

Back
Top Bottom