NFL/NCAA Feet: '12-'13 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc. Vol. Nike is back in the NFL!

They can keep them gloves

now release some on field cleats and on field jersey then we can talk

I really love this color-way of the vapor talon!!

Are these two pictures the same cleat? Its kinda hard to tell with the different lighting. I see that "hyperfuse" is white on one and volt on the other.

The bottom picture is listed as anthracite/black/volt

Last edited:
I know that most of the time we are talking about how UA and Adidas are trying to emulate Nike, but I gotta hand it to them with the cleats from this last weekend. Adidas Adizero Smoke Spotlight Cleat. 3M on a cleat is dope. Great Idea Adidas!

These were worn in the Nebraska - Wisconsin game.
I had no idea about the 3M. That's a killer look!

i like the color of Cam's cleats

and i need the padded socks ASAP

i dont have any pics but does anybody know what under shirt some of the ncaa players are wearing. i know its nike but not sure which one?

^, ya gotta be way more specific than that man, love to help ya out but state the team, the player you saw it on, the game, etc if you don't have any pictures.

alrite. ive seen t.austin from wvu and players from texas. from what i can see the base color is usaully the team color and the bottom half of the sleeve is grey. i know it has to be some type of nike compression...

He's talking about the shirt in this:

and this:

However, I don't have a clue what that is because of course the jersey is covering it lol

He's talking about the shirt in this:

and this:

However, I don't have a clue what that is because of course the jersey is covering it lol
yup thats it! do you think its the pro combat hypercool shirt? i think it could be but austins sleeves look longer..

^, good looking out, that seems to be it, although we can't be sure with the jersey in the way. The Pro Combat Hypercool doesn't have that grey sleeve so I don't believe that is it.

^, its funny C-Wood gets PE's bc he still is not on the website as an official member. His PE 9 is not included in the pics on the website either, just his Super Fly and Breast Cancer awareness one.

Here are the individual photos of each cleat.

Michael Crabtree

Andre Johnson

Dwight Freeney

Hakeem Nicks

Lamarr Woodley

Josh Freeman

Back
Top Bottom