NFL/NCAA Feet & Gear: '13-'14 Seasons Football Equipment/Cleats/Gloves/Jerseys etc.

[h3]CJ81 Elite TD Cleat[/h3]
    Black/Silver
    Style# 596631-009
    $120
    Blue/Silver
    Style# 596631-400
    $120
    White/Black
    Style# 596631-001
    $120
I was hoping for a red/silver release.

I was hoping for a red/silver release.
Me too. Red/white would match better with my teamgear but not much to complaine about. What are the chances of id for the CJ´s? Would probably my ruin. 
laugh.gif

I wonder how light they are.. hopefully theyre as light as the vapor carbon 2's
Description from Eastbay: Meant to boost performance on the football field, the Nike CJ81 Pro TD cleat is engineered to Calvin Johnson's exact specifications. It includes a no-sew upper, so there's nothing rubbing on your feet during motion. It's also super lightweight for when all you need is speed. Calvin likes a little extra support on his football cleats, so Nike added a dynamic midfoot strap. It works with the precision collar to provide the cleats with the stability of a mid but the flexibility of a low. Available in a variety of colors, this lightweight cleat clocks in at just over 11 ounces. A similar design is also available in the CJ81 Strike TD, which includes the midfoot strap and an aggressive traction outsole. It'll have you moving like a pro in no time.

Maybe it is finally the answer to the Adidas Adizero 5star in regards to the weight. It isnt like the Vapors are heavy but as a player I can feel the difference and lighter is better in my opinion. Cant wait. 
smokin.gif

Why has Nike Football gone away from Zoom?

The Carbon Fly 2 has Zoom, as does the Alpha Talon Elite (according to ndc, at least). Doesn't seem like it's strayed that much to me...

Out of the six styles of Nike Football cleats that are readily available only one....the Carbon Fly 2 has Zoom in the it and that's just a thin heel Zoom bag. Even the CJ81 cleat isn't going to have Zoom :smh:

Zoom used to standard on any cleats that cost over $80

Last edited:
I know it's not nike but does anyone know what gloves Von miller and Peyton manning wears View media item 365165

Manning and Von Miller are both Reebok sponsored athletes. The gloves they are wearing are Reebok gloves that are player editions. Now that Nike is the official outfitter of the NFL, Reebok cannot show there logo without huge licensing fees. If you want something similar in look then go for Cutters.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...-gloves-mens/red/red/?cm=searchfootballgloves

Sup fellas, nike finally got some new cleats up... Thinking of getting the Alpha Pro 3/4 D, i wear a 10.5 in sneakers and I currently have the Alpha Talons in a size 11 but they fit a tad big where I have to ear 2 socks which is kind of annoying...

So question is should I get an 10.5 being that they run true to size?

Sup fellas, nike finally got some new cleats up... Thinking of getting the Alpha Pro 3/4 D, i wear a 10.5 in sneakers and I currently have the Alpha Talons in a size 11 but they fit a tad big where I have to ear 2 socks which is kind of annoying...

So question is should I get an 10.5 being that they run true to size?

Get 10.5 true to size

That Baylor helmet sure is slick. Did people see that Southern Miss switched from Nike to Russell Athletic today? Not like they were a major Nike school though.

Did people see that Southern Miss switched from Nike to Russell Athletic today? Not like they were a major Nike school though.

Interesting. I thought that at one point and time Southern Miss was a Nike test school...

Anything new with Oregon this year? Seems like schools still opting for the vapor talon elites and not yet transitioning to the vapor carbon fly 2's just yet.

Anything new with Oregon this year? Seems like schools still opting for the vapor talon elites and not yet transitioning to the vapor carbon fly 2's just yet.
Some nike test schools are testing a new way of getting colors on cleats. Not sure if Oregon (or any school) will have them this season.

Back
Top Bottom