NFL/NCAA Feet & Gear: '13-'14 Seasons Football Equipment/Cleats/Gloves/Jerseys etc.

Oh ok I´ll check that. Must be slipped under my radar. 
mean.gif

That dolphins helmet and Oregon State helmet are fakes.

The dolphins helmet is not a fake

Its been all over the news down here the Dolphins have 3 designs already selected and they will choose from the 3 which one will be the new look......that pic was one of the 3......as of a couple weeks ago they have already selected which one and will release it before or on Draft day.....they showed it to Dan Marino & Bob Griese and they said they loved it

as for the OSU helmet it was posted on there instagram before the new look came out and as you can see the new helmets look similar

on another note

The Vikings have spiced up they logo and new uni's will release this year but they might hold out and release the new look with the new stadium in the works

seen on NFL network that Jacksonville is goin for a more MEAN look. New owner basically said he wanted it to represent the city and the team with the way it feels like they the odd man out of the NFL and they have to work up hill to get respect. As I have said before he threw in the Oregon reference and said he wanted the Jags to be the Oregon of the NFL so they giving Nike 100% control. I heard we might see matte black helmets

Straight. How they feel compared to the vapor jet 2.0s?

I've never used the 2.0's but I wear and XL in all gloves and I had to work to get my hand all the way in these. They were extremely tight out the bag and had to break em in before I could use em. They're a little long length wise as well.

Just got these today. Kinda remind me of some past Adidas gloves when on hand.
Damn, those look pretty nice.  Anybody have a clue on the release date? My season starts in April, debating whether to pick up a pair of vapor jet 2 or wait on these.

Does anybody know when nike says an offical release date on vapor carbons 2? And if there will be more colorways instead of the all blacks and all whites? I seen in niketeam its may its says coming out but on dowdlesports.com its april its coming out..

The dolphins helmet is not a fake

Its been all over the news down here the Dolphins have 3 designs already selected and they will choose from the 3 which one will be the new look......that pic was one of the 3......as of a couple weeks ago they have already selected which one and will release it before or on Draft day.....they showed it to Dan Marino & Bob Griese and they said they loved it

as for the OSU helmet it was posted on there instagram before the new look came out and as you can see the new helmets look similar
Right, so niether was real? Ok. At best, those were concepts.

I'm so mad... I ordered hyper warm tights in a medium which is the same size I ordered my hyper cool tights... I figured they would fit the same but they don't... Hyper warms fit like if I'm wearing pants ;{

You know that helmet was CGI, right?

It came from OSU so its not FAKE! CGI or not. Sample/concepts from NIke are not fake.

If Tinker Hatfield does a concepts in CGI of up and coming NIke shoe and releases it and tell the fans this is what we working on does it mean its fake

but let just drop this im not for the back n forth

contribute to the thread not fill it with bickering

It came from OSU so its not FAKE! CGI or not. Sample/concepts from NIke are not fake.

If Tinker Hatfield does a concepts in CGI of up and coming NIke shoe and releases it and tell the fans this is what we working on does it mean its fake

but let just drop this im not for the back n forth

contribute to the thread not fill it with bickering
Was talking about the dolphins helmet.

If you're not for the back and forth quit responding. That is the 2nd time you said you weren't going to, but did anyways.

Back
Top Bottom