NFL/NCAA FEET & GEAR: '16-'17 SEASONS FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT/CLEATS/GLOVES/JERSEYS ETC

Let me know how the fit is, I'm considering getting the white metal pair.
l

They fit tts to me... I wear the same size in Jordan's

These are honestly a lot lighter then my Jordan 3 cleats from a few years back... I like the comfortability... I'll be wearing them Sunday, I'll give an update again

Nike signed all three top QBs, Elliott, Tunsil and Buckner with Ramsey and Corey Coleman on Jordan. Quite a haul.

Bosa signs with MET-RX.

So great to see Jordan Jumping into Football more. Its gotta be a tough balance between Nike and Jordan to not compete against each other to a degree.

So great to see Jordan Jumping into Football more. Its gotta be a tough balance between Nike and Jordan to not compete against each other to a degree.
Sorry,  That jumpman logo has no business on a football uniform.  Just my 2 cents.. Maybe only 1 cent.

Sorry,  That jumpman logo has no business on a football uniform.  Just my 2 cents.. Maybe only 1 cent.

And why does it have "no business" being on a football field?? That makes no sense at all. Randy Moss and Charles Woodson from the past and Earl Thomas and Jalen Ramsey say hi.

And why does it have "no business" being on a football field?? That makes no sense at all. Randy Moss and Charles Woodson from the past and Earl Thomas and Jalen Ramsey say hi.
Shoes I get.  Uniforms I dont like..  But who am I, Nobody lol.

Back
Top Bottom