NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens' offense mid.

Their defense been *** a usual.

Got Brady and co. looking competent.

Ravens trash

This is my first TNF of the year (which I expected to be exciting), my team tied for first athlete of all-time playing against each other, ordered some good soul food....

What I am seeing is a trash game, Lamar being trash against a lower-grade TB12 is a higher grade trash and my food is late as hell despite paying for priority. Is this the relative level of disappointment y'all living through every Thursday? On the side? elpablo21 elpablo21 finessence finessence 703 hwy 703 hwy frshstunna frshstunna rolaholic rolaholic Armada Armada

Feel like driver just arrived for NBATV Thursday. Ravens by 3 btw :lol:

This is my first TNF of the year (which I expected to be exciting), my team tied for first athlete of all-time playing against each other, ordered some good soul food....

What I am seeing is a trash game, Lamar being trash against a lower-grade TB12 is a higher grade trash and my food is late as hell despite paying for priority. Is this the relative level of disappointment y'all living through every Thursday? On the side? elpablo21 elpablo21 finessence finessence 703 hwy 703 hwy frshstunna frshstunna rolaholic rolaholic Armada Armada

We need to petition the NFL and argue that these dudes need more practice time. They only practice like 3 days a week.

No shells, not tackling, nothing. Trash product.

They need more practice

Yea let me turn to the Mavs and Nets game

Trash?! Thursday night football?!
4F9DCB37-DB41-47D6-A6A2-05C2775C1FE0.gif

Nah these games good we swear join us

0C10A5FF-270A-40C3-8B80-7AC0F85C5E90.gif

The first week was entertaining but since TNF has been pure struggle for the most part :lol:

Didn't even watch the last 3 weeks and I didn't regret it :lol:

*Edit: Delivery guy didn't even put the food in the right place, food was room temp and I have to reheat again. Bucs by atleast two touches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom