NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20221211_143319_Chrome.jpg

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves lmao.

Dolphins low key with a must win next week.

I don’t know about must win just yet. If we lose to Buffalo and win out against GB, NE, and the Jets we should still get in. Going 2-2 the last 4 games to finish 10-7 may also be enough to get in the playoffs.

So the brakes have been pumped on the dolphins. The come up has been nice but they still aren’t the best team in their own division.

So the brakes have been pumped on the dolphins. The come up has been nice but they still aren’t the best team in their own division.

I think the jury is still out Miami. One week Tua has arrived, the next Tyreek Hill is the MVP, the next he has games like last night and they need to get Lamar. I don't think there is is any consensus on them.

Y'all see Skip & Shannon get spicy this morning? :lol:
Shannon could have destroyed him, but he kept his cool.

Yo this is wild :lol: I never watch First Take and think "Michael Irvin/Ryan Clark/Dan Orlovsky/Damien Woody/etc." is about to tee off on Stephen A. but Skip and Shannon really go at it up there. Skip is a habitual line stepper, though so I get it. I know he probably has to get up early for the show in addition to watching the games but bro tweets disrespectful **** at Bron at all hours of the night. He can't be trusted :lol:

I hate being a Browns Fan! If Watson don’t return to from by next year. Another 40 years of being trash in the queue.

This season was a wash but sucks with 4 games left we have nothing to play for other than to see if Watson gets better each game

I hope Shannon is payed well. Working with skip is like working with a child, can’t stand that clown. He always takes personal shots and never admits when he is wrong.

The best was when Mark Cuban schooled him when he used to be on First Take.

Last edited:
Tua getting 0 criticism in the media after that awful performance last night. But if Herbert played like that and lost we wouldn’t hear the end of it.

You sure about this? Currently at work but I'm sure Cowherd is going to dedicate a good portion of his show today patting himself on the back for his well-documented Tua slander in the past.

Justin Herbert is a media darling. Cris Collinsworth called the entire game last night with Herbert's penis in his mouth. No one gets more passes than Herbert. Not sure what you're basing that take on honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom