NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

You trade your pretty good starting LT & #1 WR, to draft a QB next season...

Sounds like hustling backwards to me

Basically, window wise, Tunsil was going to get PAID and why do that? We paid Howard, adding another huge payment to a key spot wasn't gonna do much.

As far as Stills, writing was on the walls there for a bit, and he wasn't a "true" #1. And Preston Williams (look him up folks) made him expendable, and PW is makin minimum wage for a while.

We got more for them than the Raiders got for Mack. And we basically lock up a Top 3ish pick, and likely, the #1.

If Tua stays in school, then we take Herbert. We have options and we don't have to trade up/give away picks to get the guy. Then use whatever pick(s) we get from Houston to build a Dallas level Oline. (My dream)

lmao I know he's not.

He has been tweeting about wanting tua tho
I’m in the heart of Alabama. Tua’s gonna struggle to stay healthy in the league. That’s one HUGE reason Jalen stayed last season and didn’t leave for an extra year of eligibility.

lmao I know he's not.

He has been tweeting about wanting tua tho

Love me some Tua, but I am scared about him bein tinyish.

My other option is Herbert who is 6-6, and a Duck........

What I want is to really do this right and draft LT-RT with my two first round picks, throw Rosen in there, and win 1-2 games again, and see if Lawrence wants to stay South East. But that would make me sound like a crazy man.....

You really want to start talking about bad losses from yesterday after making Lamar Jackson looking like prime Peyton Manning?

We're starting Ryan Fitzpatrick for a reason. Sam is their hero. Not really the same bro. Relax.

:rofl:

Brady Tiki Protest.png

Also if dolphins look like yesterday all season, best believe a lottery is coming

You can set yourself up to lose, but you can be THAT blatant about it

Herbert has been ok from the games I've seen him play.

I wouldn't take him in the top 5, but teams have a tendency to overdraft on QB's.

I think Tua is a top 5 guy. I like his mobility, accuracy down the field and he has a nice arm.

I’m in the heart of Alabama. Tua’s gonna struggle to stay healthy in the league. That’s one HUGE reason Jalen stayed last season and didn’t leave for an extra year of eligibility.
Been trying to tell people this. Us Bama boys know what's up

Back
Top Bottom