NFL Week 1 In Review...

I'm not dwelling on this missed 4th down call because when it came down to it, packers had a 4th quarter lead, gave up a score and had the ball to respond. We had all the chance to still win the game. Might have changed the last couple drives but really that wasn't the case and you need to take care of
Your own business when you have the chance. Learn and move on to game 2

I'm not dwelling on this missed 4th down call because when it came down to it, packers had a 4th quarter lead, gave up a score and had the ball to respond. We had all the chance to still win the game. Might have changed the last couple drives but really that wasn't the case and you need to take care of
Your own business when you have the chance. Learn and move on to game 2
You arent dwelling on the 4th quarter call because the NFL has come out and said the "missed 4th down call" actually benefited the Packers and NOT the 49ers.

Suh seriously lunged his 300 pound self at a guys knee, who was looking the other way? :x :rofl: this guy

Last edited:
Dudes throw punches at each other in every single teams training camps...
laugh.gif

Also here's your coach on those "punches" yall are talking about:
 "If you're going to go to the face, come with some knuckles, not an open slap," Harbaugh said. "That young man works very hard on being a tough guy. He'll have some repairing to do to his image after the slap."
Coach who foams at the mouth on camera during games talking about tough guy image.
laugh.gif
Andre Johnson gave Finnigan the 3 piece after tearing his helmet off and didn't need to "repair his image".

The 4th down thing is whatever. It was in our control to win the game regardless and we let it slip away with 5 minutes to go. We had the lead with 5 minutes to go and it was in our defenses hands to stop them on one 4th down play to put the ball in Rodgers hands to win the game. We didn't and we lost. We can move on.

Coach who foams at the mouth on camera during games talking about tough guy image. :lol: Andre Johnson gave Finnigan the 3 piece after tearing his helmet off and didn't need to "repair his image".

Not only did he not have to repair his image but everyone praised him for it :lol:

But then Clay tackles Kap one step out of bounds and.... :lol:

Quit crying, ya'll weren't winning that game. Better team won. Back to the drawing board with that swiss cheese secondary.

Coach who foams at the mouth on camera during games talking about tough guy image. :lol: Andre Johnson gave Finnigan the 3 piece after tearing his helmet off and didn't need to "repair his image".

Not only did he not have to repair his image but everyone praised him for it :lol:

agree 100%

harbaugh needs to stop the whining (not just talking about him calling out clay). kap is a big boy...he can handle the hits

Last edited:
My take on that 9er/Pack thing was simple. Let them hash it out.

Obviously the teams don't like each other, they had an issue, let the 9er players come defend their QB, punish Mathews for the stupidity of his foul, but don't let him off the hook by calling a penalty on the 9ers. If anything, they should have thrown offsettings on the skirmish, but kept the Clay penalty alive. That's really the only thing that bothered me. IMO, the 9ers have EVERY RIGHT to get in Clay's face for what he did, and if they had gone and put one on Aaron, the only person that could be blamed would be Clay, not the 9ers.

I'm not saying allow teams to straight up brawl, but know when to allow some push back so that teams can defend their teammates, within reason. No 9ers threw any punches, or ripped Clay's facemask off or anything, they just got in his face and stood up for their leader. They should have that right, and I thought it was beyond dumb for the ref to create an offsetting penalty situation when one doesn't come without the other. Clay shoulda been flagged, no one else.

The Packers are LUCKY that Aaron didn't take an extra hit. VERY lucky. What Clay did was very risky, not for Kap, for his own QB. Gotta be smarter than that. :smh:

I have no problem with what Clay did. You get angry and emotional. He wanted to hurt the guy, my problem is hearing fans and analysts talk about how it should have been 4th down. It should have been first and a probable ejection.

Last edited:
Why is Jim acting like Clay did Kap Bernard Pollard style? ******g hell, defensive players already can't do **** on the field, now every time there's a questionable call we're going to hear about it for days?

:x

Has Cortland Finnegan repaired his image after that though

:lol:

Has Cortland Finnegan repaired his image after that though

:lol:

finn was a {} before & became an even bigger {} after thet 3-piece

- Cam played well, but it won't show with only 125 passing yards. Thank God for Greg Olsens drops because we have no answer for TE's that can stretch the field.

- Russ, on the other hand was solid. He held on the ball one too many times (1 resulting into a FF in the red zone) other than that he was on target with no run game to speak of. 25-33, 320 yards, and most importantly 10-11 on 3rd downs
pimp.gif

- Big Ben just might have the worst supporting cast in the league. 

- Mike Wallace trippin' 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
1-0 and you got the division locked up like every other year hey? Cutler already has you suckered in again. I actually feel bad.

I'll feel worse when you guys get knocked out in the playoffs by the 9ers again

Also, Milwaukee is TRASH bruh. No wonder you guys are so into sports. I walked around downtown on a Saturday night and NOBODY was there.

Last edited:
It is unfortunate how Jim acts because he is a great coach. But some of his comments are head turning. As I said before, I didn't like the play but it isn't near a career defining hit by Clay and he shouldn't be seen any different because of it. Now Suh, for a while I did like the way he played, real throw back player. But his actions have been too much for even me. Unless he pulls a Matt Cooke (hockey) and completely changes his image/game, dude will miss lot do games due to suspensions

I haven't heard the comments made by Jim, but if he called it career defining, I dont know I can agree with that.  If I had to guess, I think that the majority of his reactions (as well as mine), had to do with the fact that Matthews has been jawing for weeks about how he was going to hit Kaepernick any chance he got.  And the best chance he got happened to be when he was way out of bounds.

And Jay02, and whoever else claimed Kap was 1 step out of bounds needs to watch the replay again.  Kap was already slowing down into choppy steps to slow down.  Clay didnt make contact until Kap was already past the white part of the OB marker.  Watch it.  Not even a fingernail was laid on Kap while he was in play or on the white chalk area.

the worst thing about that suh hit, it negated an INT returned for a TD. you can't let your stupidity hurt the team like that

1-0 and you got the division locked up like every other year hey? Cutler already has you suckered in again. I actually feel bad.

I'll feel worse when you guys get knocked out in the playoffs by the 9ers again

Also, Milwaukee is TRASH bruh. No wonder you guys are so into sports. I walked around downtown on a Saturday night and NOBODY was there.

You're right it was dead, more than usual. My thoughts were that it was due to people from all over the world filling the streets for 5 days straight the week before for the Harley Davidson 110th anniversary. I'm sorry to hear you chose the time you did to come visit the o so lovely city of Milwaukee.

For the record, I will be in Chicago in 2 weeks to see my dude Bill Burr's show. Could you make sure to let everyone know I will be in town so the city is on their A game? :D

Dude always calls Chicago trash...I don't care.

That would be because its a state border rivalry. C'mon now. You know how it goes. I think the city of Chicago itself is a lovely place....to visit...sometimes.

Last edited:
You're right it was dead, more than usual. My thoughts were that it was due to people from all over the world filling the streets for 5 days straight the week before for the Harley Davidson 110th anniversary. I'm sorry to hear you chose the time you did to come visit the o so lovely city of Milwaukee.

For the record, I will be in Chicago in 2 weeks to see my dude Bill Burr's show. Could you make sure to let everyone know I will be in town so the city is on their A game? :D

Absolutely.

Last edited:
Thanks. I always you knew you weren't half bad. You know illmatic, you're an alright guy.

Back
Top Bottom