NFL Week 1 In Review...

Romo's as tough as they come

scumbag move by whichever no name LB that was :smh:

Last edited:
I see no reason why Jennings would lie about that. Maybe it didn't come directly from the coach, and it was Eli or somebody telling him to not score but somebody definitely did tell him that. He's a veteran...he wouldn't just put that out in the press for no reason.

- MM8 looked SHARP :smokin
- Rams are legit.. Especially if Gurley can be productive
- Palmer stays healthy, Cardinals win that division
- Winston is trash
- Bills are legit pending Tyrod not throwing games away
- I see KC as the only team in AFC that could beat NE in playoffs.. Said this before season started

ummmmmm why did Stafford only throw it megatron's way 4 times?

1 less than he threw to ebron

half of what he threw to tate

this dude forgetting how he got paid?

The Chargers D line and rushers didn't allow stafford the time to set himself for a pass that would develop downfield. Often he had to check it down to Abdullah which in all honesty it was working.

As for coverage, Brandon flowers was sticking to him with a safety shadowing over the top and Eric Weddle almost picked it off a few times.

The Oline that stafford had also allowed like 3 sacks/qb hits that had a free running linebacker. It was absurd. But entertaining if you're rooting for the opposing side.

in all of Luck's starts he's had 1 (ONE!!) 100yd rusher :x :x :x :x

Vick Ballard in 2012

I would've thought a generational QB that's already a legend and HOF'r would be able to literally put the team on his back and carry them to greatness with ease? He's supposed to make Vick Ballard look like 06 LT right?

Vick Ballard in 2012

I would've thought a generational QB that's already a legend and HOF'r would be able to literally put the team on his back and carry them to greatness with ease? He's supposed to make Vick Ballard look like 06 LT right?

Look at you. :lol:

Luck has Peep feeling some sort of way.

Last edited:
andrew luck was going against a great d that has shut down some great qbs lately.

cowboys-cowboys line looked superb, running backs were efficient but didnt look special. that last drive looked like a layup for romo.
dez is so great . going to miss him but think the cowboys going to be alright.

peyton should of retired after last year . dude has nothing left. you arent going to be a winner with peyton at the helm. dude has been donezo.

mm8 completed 13 passes and all short passes and against the pathetic buccaneers. Relax .

manziel-destined to be trash and never amount to nothing in the L . the browns new uniforms are horrible. fits that franchise perfectly though.

if the seahawks start off bad. they better pay kam. i want him to get paid either way.
that d dont look close to being the same without him. shouldnt have paid system qb so much and gave kam some of that money.

Think the rams going to have a good year.

forever ive been saying alex smith >kap. ppl barely realizing it. chiefs going to contend with the chargers for the afc west.

raiders are consistent at being trash. same ish different year. i love it.

Last edited:

Vick Ballard in 2012

What? The analysts and commentators already have him as the greatest of all time, so I figured he can do anything

Vick Ballard in 2012

What? The analysts and commentators already have him as the greatest of all time, so I figured he can do anything

Unfortunately, he can't do everything.

One thing he can do, though, is go 6-1 against your squads. :pimp:

pull a video of brady getting LIT UP and writhing around and *****ing.

dirty ravens diving at his knees is one thing. i want to see him crying for a flag after the von miller hit a couple years back. after getting lit up in the superbowl by SEA's DL this past february. show me, please.

brady gets hit and gets up with the best of them

Back
Top Bottom