NFL Week 10 in Review...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deuce you prove my point time and time again; brining up my Evoque doesn't bother me one bit
Which is why you defend your purchase in a emotional state everytime someone brings it up.  You even did so in this thread which is suppose to be about football in the very first post.  Stop trying to fool the people. 

so has kap regressed? based off more than half the season, has he regressed? let's get an answer. none of this dodging the question with, "oh let's wait for a full year"

I already gave my point of view on this earlier in here, before I was even asked the question by the way.  I'll copy it for you below in bold...........

I'll wait till the season is over so I can assess his performance for the entire year and determine if he has regressed or not.  I'll leave the mindless week to week banter to you dudes.

ask me at the end of the season for a final verdict. 

my point is, if someone asks you a direct question, give a direct answer.  Stop with the timid talk. 
practice what you preach, champ.
Are you slow or just not able to understand??  I said I would give my answer at the end of the season.  That is a direct answer to his direct question.  Stop reaching. 

I hope you aren't this miserable in real life and you just take out your anger on the internet because you're too afraid to do this in the real world which would be my hypothesis on you

PS - your answer the end of the season means you think he's regressed...champ

Last edited:
I hope you aren't this miserable in real life and you just take out your anger on the internet because you're too afraid to do this in the real world which would be my hypothesis on you...champ
Another failed attempt on your end.  Keep at it champ. 

my point is, if someone asks you a direct question, give a direct answer. Stop with the timid talk.

so has kap regressed? based off more than half the season, has he regressed? let's get an answer. none of this dodging the question with, "oh let's wait for a full year"

I said I would give my answer at the end of the season. That is a direct answer to his direct question. Stop reaching.

he asked you a question based on half the season. do you need another 7-8 weeks in the regular season to process what you've seen the first half of the season?

Last edited:
Do any of your SF honestly believe that A) you can trust Kaep to throw it 40+ in a game and you are confident you will win, and B) That if you are down 14 to start the 4th quarter he will bring you back in the game?

ive had a problem with the playcalling more than i have had with kaps throwing. if anything i believe he's looking to throw too much and not putting his head down and running more often when there is nothing.

Talbert

Do any of your SF honestly believe that A) you can trust Kaep to throw it 40+ in a game and you are confident you will win, and B) That if you are down 14 to start the 4th quarter he will bring you back in the game?

I strongly believe that kaep could lead a fourth quarter comeback in this circumstance. he did it in the NFCC and superbowl against stout defenses. granted that was last season, the WRs look different this year, and defenses are adjusting to Kaep, I still firmly believe that with the niners defense and a full 15 minute quarter, we don't have to become a one dimensional offense and can still pound it with Gore and play to kaep's strengths (which Roman and harbaugh haven't done much of this season).

Of course kaep looks different this season. you dont have to work for espn or the bleacherreport to know why. you can say he's "regressing" or actually be smart about your conclusions.

1. defenses have changed their schemes to limit kaep's running. simple as that. the bucs did it to vick in the divisional playoff game years ago after Vick had better stats than a majority of the league's running backs. the green bay packers spent an entire off season planning on stopping kaep. defenses have adjusted, kaep needs to adjust as well. that's on him, but I dont take that as regression.
2.significant difference in play calling this season. kaep doesn't only have to adjust to defenses mixing it up, he's adjusting to coaches trying to turn him into a pocket passer. this dude has spent his entire football career out of the pistol, and yall expect him to adjust to being a pocket passer within half a season? I assume there's going to be a lot of growing pains..this is apples to oranges, but the pacers spent almost all of last season developing paul george into a primary ball handler with granger out. that was pretty damn ugly to watch and george looked incredibly uncomfortable asked to play the 1 at times..why did I care to watch? because paul george was on my fantasy team. what I'm saying is that instead of hitting panic, niner fans are actually practicing patience with the development of kaep. with the exception of a very few morons, no one is crying for alex smith's return.
3.hate to beat a deadhorse, but the carousel of WRs probably aint making it easier on Kaep. last year, he had VD, crabs and Moss. you guys might laugh at me including moss, but there's no doubt that he affected coverage. that isn't to take away from what Boldin is doing this year, but with VD in and out, we're talking about Boldin being the only experienced wr on that starting offense. TB12 cries all the time about having only Thompson and Dobson as his only wrs, I'm yet to see Kaep complain about his lack of targets.
4.kaep's lack of progression after his 1st read, I'm not gonna lie, it looks terrible. not to mention he's getting happy feet in the pocket. as a fan of kaep, i dont think there's an excuse for that other than he's gotta learn how to throw from the pocket and trust his damn protection, which hasn't been the best.

when deuce says he'll evaluate kaep's full body of work at the end of the season, I'm with him on that. give him crabs, manningham, vd, and boldin for a few games and we'll scrutinize then. btw, kaep struggles against a strong front 7, but which young qb doesn't? did Cam's numbers really blow kaep's out the waters this past sunday? has russel Wilson consistently put up gaudy numbers against a strong defense? no one's saying those two qbs are regressing, nor am I trying to imply it. but all this talk of "regression" probably stems from the fact that kaep set the bar really high after last season.

Not even if it was legit or not...if you're not gonna read responses to your dumb *** bickering, stop posting and move on :lol:

The overuse of "champ" from everyone is
laugh.gif
77497202.jpg

that was actually a very insightful post. repped.

agree , just read it and its def a quality post

i can only speak for myself but to me its necessarily the fact that he hasnt played well against strong front 7 defenses . its the fact that he looks utterly lost , confused , and extremely uneasy against them -- missing throws , getting happy feet , taking bad sacks . the point about him not making his progressions is spot on -- dude needs to learn how to stay poised and move onto his 2nd and 3rd reads . in that regard Luck , Wilson , and Tannehill have him beat

People think it's easy to go out and perform when you don't know who stole your mighty wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom