NFL Week 11 In Review...

Originally Posted by DaMysteryMan

Originally Posted by S4L3

Fixed: Rodgers > Brady > Brees > Big Ben > Eli > Stafford/Romo
Stafford?
Eli?
Ben?

Based off what?

That cowboys hate is starting to shine through...
Better records..not having 3 INTs in the second halves of games
I'm giving Stafford a pass for now, not sold on him yet and I think he'll drop down.
Ben is Top 5 but I know you hate dude
laugh.gif

Romo is not playing better than Eli this season, Romo has lost like 3 games for the Boys earlier this year on costly mistakes, and is playing well vs teams they should be beating, looked awful vs Eagles as well. Don't see how being ranked 4, 5, 6 etc is hate, in the end who gives a *%#$
laugh.gif

Like I said, I put Eli, Ben and Romo all in the toss up for that spot as well.

Ben I put higher than both, let me correct that, should be by default.

Those 4 are cemented though until one of the other guys goes and does it when it matters.

Eli already won a ring though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Browns FG kicker made a FG and the refs ruled it No good. It was a travesty!

NFL might have to make those Uprights Longer
It was most likely the booze, but I thought Dan Bailey missed that OT field goal yesterday.

The ruling on the Gresham TD was technically correct im sure, but an awful rule. You see that (along with CJs and others that have been affected) and you know that is a catch
Unfortunate the Bengals didn't win, would've helped Pitt
Hopefully SF can take care of business
Ben is a hell of a QB
Not much else, bye week

Oh, and the AFC playoffs will be:
Pats
Ravens
Texans
Raiders
WC - Pitt, Cincy

AFC North is strong

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

- 49ers = Last year Falcons, they'll fans will all talk a little less reckless when they realize Alex Smith is actually going to have to win them a game eventually.

- 49ers defense is head over heels better than the falcons d last yr.
- Alex won the Philly and Giants game didnt he?

Come on now, Alex is not a great qb but he is servicable. 49es are a running and Defensive team, but they can throw the ball.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by do work son

Cowboys escaped with a win, but it's still a win.  
Why do people need to keep mentioning this though?  Every goddamn team has escaped with wins this year.  Does it need to keep being mentioned?

(Not going at you, don't take it that way).

No offense taken. I think the reason it's referenced is because it isn't all about numbers. The numbers can tell you one thing but your eyes can tell you another. The difference in gano making that field goal is epic. They won, everyone is geeked and optimistic, but if they lose then people start picking apart the team and finding it's weakness.

Dolphins have won 3 straight. Hottest team in the league after the Packers and 9ers. Nobody wants to play us right now. Look out Cowboys we coming for that %%%.

Tebow > Sanchize

Blount. 
eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Stafford indoors = $$$

Fairley vs Cam.
pimp.gif

It was nice to see the Bay of Pigs again, used to be twice a year. 

What the hell would Washington call that TO for?  These coaches straight getting in their own way with this ice the kicker crap, when it was first done, it made sense, now EVERY kicker knows it's coming, try NOT icing him when he's expecting it, that's ice.  Shanny cost himself a nice penalty there. 

Rivers v Cutler. 
pimp.gif

Sad to hear about Cutler though, I admit, I was likin his play this year, alot.  This really sucks. 

Tillman with the actual punchout. 
laugh.gif

Ya'll see that Larry Fitzgerald over the shoulder drill on the sideline? 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
  @ the Pat Willis hit on the QB, that QB wanted to retire right before that slide.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Raider fans gassed beating the Vikes without AP. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Welcome to the Carson Palmer era. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jake Locker, not a bad start, but no tape on him yet.  Teams will catch up to him. 

Really really impressed with Dalton, damn that kid's good. 

Big day for the home teams this week. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  At Romo top 5.  Come on.  Same dude flip flops week after week, year after year.   Now he's top 5?  When he plays great, yeah he looks good, when he remembers he's Tony Romo, he does Romo things and looks like Maria Sanchez.  That ain't top 5 anything.  Didn't this "top 5" QB giftwrap 2-3 games for other teams already this year?  Jets, the Lions, I remember for sure, unclear the other games.  I do remember being impressed with his games vs the 9ers and first Skins game with the ribs, he is tough, no doubt there, but slow it down with the top 5 stuff.  We seen way too much Romo falling apart for him to be top 5 after 2-3 good games. 

I will forever be furious about that bs PI call on Winslow for his touchdown. 
mad.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
  Wilfork better find a way man, gotta find a way........
Worst part was, the PI was against........Sam Shields, of the U.  Come on. 
30t6p3b.gif

Packers win streak is currently at 16 games
pimp.gif

Rodgers had an off day yesterday... Thats the first time hes put a ball on a defender since he threw an INT to Urlacher in week 3.

Blount's run was
eek.gif
eek.gif
  Des Bishop is not a guy that gets run over and he had him dead to rights in the gap and dude kept on trucking through 5 more dudes.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Blountmode.

Cutler out for the next 2 months? Ouch...

AP getting an MRI today hopefully its nothing serious and hes back on the field ASAP

games vs packers & saints will let us know how for real the lions are.

sidenote - The Detroit Lions’ game at New Orleans on Dec. 4 has been moved from 1 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
pimp.gif

sidenote - The Detroit Lions’ game at New Orleans on Dec. 4 has been moved from 1 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Imma be at the Pack vs Giants game that week and was hoping it got flexed from 4:15 to the night game.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

It was most likely the booze, but I thought Dan Bailey missed that OT field goal yesterday.

My boy that's a Cowboys fan sat there for 10 minutes waiting to hear an official confirmation. Then he ran around the house screaming "THERE IS A GOD IN THE UNIVERSE THERE IS A GOD IN THE UNIVERSE THERE IS A GOD IN THE UNIVERSE."

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by CP1708

Tyler Palko will ensure that the streak continues.

I don't even know who Palko is, but if he helps Wilfork out, he'll be one of my new favorite players. 
laugh.gif

Winslow continued the streak.  @#$% this @#$% 
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Tyler Palko will ensure that the streak continues.

I don't even know who Palko is, but if he helps Wilfork out, he'll be one of my new favorite players. 
laugh.gif

Winslow continued the streak.  @#$% this @#$% 
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Would Winslows dropped 2-pt conversion have counted?

To all these dudes talking about wait til they face the Ravens and Steelers, etc. Have you guys seen them play at all or are you guys just talking out of your %%%. I've seen enough of them to know they're LEGIT.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Imma be at the Pack vs Giants game that week and was hoping it got flexed from 4:15 to the night game.
tired.gif

I'll try to be there too, still trying to call my connects for some tickets
laugh.gif

Blaine Gabbert's Backward pass Diagnolly out of bounds for a 8 yard Loss - pure COMEDY :rofl:g

Phil Dawson was beyond HEATED!

That field goal was no good imo but could have gone either way. That was an awkward looking throw away by Gabbert, but what do you want him to do?

- Kevin Smith was VERY impressive yesterday. Exactly what the Lions needed. On a short week, I wouldn't be surprised at the upset against GB.

- Victor Cruz out played Asomugha. I expected more from him.
30t6p3b.gif

- You just never know in the NFL. Miami and Buffalo have pretty much swapped places. Reggie Bush
pimp.gif

- Baltimore will be in the Super Bowl if they give the ball to Rice 25-30 times a game down the stretch and into the playoffs. Flacco is not capable of winning if he throws as much as he does.

- Cowboys riding or dying with Romo. He goes through stretches of being one of the best in the game, but remember he is who he is and when he makes mistakes, that's the way it goes.

- Jake Locker
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4one5

To all these dudes talking about wait til they face the Ravens and Steelers, etc. Have you guys seen them play at all or are you guys just talking out of your %%%. I've seen enough of them to know they're LEGIT.

Don't waste your time trying to change peoples mind on here.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Would Winslows dropped 2-pt conversion have counted?
No, TD only.  I've mentioned a couple 2 pt conversions before, but they aren't part of the actual streak. 

Titans continue to sneak up to take the division away from the Texans ^@%# outta here.

Seahawks
-That defense man
sick.gif
pimp.gif
They continue to keep surprising me, just wish that offense would stay consistent enough
to match the defense.

The Rest
-Some of these hits...maaaaaaaaaan!!! Either a true helmet to helmet call is missed, or some BS gets called.
-Was not expecting that Cutler injury at all. Him going down for the season isn't like Schaub to Leinart. Cutler
is THE guy to make that offense go, but I don't see the Bears pulling a Peyton to Painter and tanking the rest
of the way. But they pretty much made it even more easier for the Packers than it already was.
-Bengals got screwed badly
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They need to revise that "Calvin Johnson Rule", &@^# is ridiculous.
-Man, the Panthers HAVE to win at least 5 games, cause if they went 2-14 with Jimmy Clausen and Matt Moore,
Cam was suppose to at least go 8-8. That offense has playmakers, but even with injuries to the D, they just
need to play better.
-
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Michael Griffen. Michael Turner made him his ^@%#* the entire game
laugh.gif
. CJ must feel
heavy again. Good lord, there must be something going on off the field. Maybe he's waiting on multiple paternity
tests or something.
-Scheffler dance
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no damns are given
-Good to see VY on his feet. He was rusty for a bit, but got that win. That's what counts. DeSean, come on son
laugh.gif

-49ers are legit, STOP thinking otherwise
laugh.gif

don't worry, CP....vince will put someone on wilfork island tonight and hook up that pick 6 for you
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom