NFL Week 12 In Review...

i said Arizona had a chance to make the playoffs and some of y'all laughed at me
Matt flynn da gawd
That NE vs. Den game was awesome. I really enjoyed it
Football should be played outdoors. Any team that builds a new stadium thats indoors should be banned from the league. If GB can do it for all these years and MiN is about to than teams like ATL, AZ have no excuse
WT3 :smh: terrible week to be a duck

View media item 668271
Incase my son comes in here asking why wasn't I posting yesterday :nerd:

Cold as **** though :x

I'm gonna be serious here, even though you're a huge troll and have trouble with basic reasoning.

You've claimed multiple fanbases and members on NT of going ghost. I said you're a hypocrite because you go ghost yourself.
You said you don't post because you're at a game.

Cool.

But I ask, totally serious. How is that any better?

Last edited:
Glad to see the Bucs really turning it around. I thought it might have been an aberration on how well they played @ SEA, but they've been TOUGH ever since. Schiano might have found something in Glennon.

Antonio Brown had his way with Haden. 
eek.gif

I thought it was premature last season to say this but I honestly believed it; Luke Kuechly is looking like the best MLB'er in the league. Star Lotulelei looking like a damn steal @ 14 helps the cause too. Didn't think he'd put it all together -  at least not right away. 

Vintage Phillip Rivers yesterday. I think they're good for a playoff win should they get in.

Love seeing Thomas and Robert turnt.

brady.gif

Colts:

Damn shame the way we played all around yesterday.
Oline looked like ****. I dont understand when they are going to wake up and realize they cannot be a power run team. They dont have the oline to do it. Plus our main RB is only good for making sex tapes and hitting holes off the field. Sure as hell cant find the running lane on the field.
Vontae Davis has been getting smoked since the Denver game.
Luck did play like absolute crap as well yesterday.
Our return man Reed, is horrible dude cant make up his mind on what he wants to do and he ends up getting to the 10 yard line.
Pags has got to realize in order to win, you have to play like Arians did last year. This team doesnt fit the philosophy.
PLEASE GET DA'RICK ROGERS SOME PLAYING TIME.

Its just very frustrating to see this team play like this. ///rant

NFL:

Woahhhh Cam (Deion Sanders voice).
Josh Gordon. :smokin
Brandon Weeden. :lol:
RG3 is one selfish dude.
Peyton, that brutal cold is going to be a problem brother.
TB 12 :x
If you need Alex Smith to pull a game out on his own, you are ******.
Giants are trash.
Geno, :rofl:

Go get at JJ Watt in the NFL discussion thread where its already happening. Don't bring that nonsense to both these threads.

Romo is extremely talented . put him on a more disciplined team in a more tightly run organization and hes easily top 5 QBs in the league

Romo is extremely talented . put him on a more disciplined team in a more tightly run organization and hes easily top 5 QBs in the league

Pretty much. Dude has to overcompensate for the lack of talent, hence the reason for the gaffe's. He knows if he doesn't put the team on his back, they don't win.

Trent Dilfer summed it up nicely:

"The Star on the helmet gives you a 20 percent bump in perception, in talent and relevance. Even around the league, when you talk to players and coaches, there's just a perception that goes with the star on the helmet that gives you a 20% bump. I've been a Tony Romo apologist for a long time, I think he OVERCOMES a lack of talent, more than he lets the team down. And I know there are signature blunders at the end of games, but he far outweighs those with great end of game situations and carrying this team."

The real winner isn't the Cowboys, or Romo. Its Floyd 'Seasonal Cheddar' Mayweather for putting 6.5 mill on the Boys and coming out victorious. :smokin

Last edited:
I have a feeling a under the radar is winning the chip this year. I don't know if no clear cut great team is good or bad for the league. Ya can chime on that I guess.

I have a feeling a under the radar is winning the chip this year. I don't know if no clear cut great team is good or bad for the league. Ya can chime on that I guess.
Usually is that way, isn't it?  Totally impossible to predict who will win the SB from year to year.  

Ravens looked awful at this time last season.

Last edited:
Pretty much. Dude has to overcompensate for the lack of talent, hence the reason for the gaffe's. He knows if he doesn't put the team on his back, they don't win.

Trent Dilfer summed it up nicely:

"The Star on the helmet gives you a 20 percent bump in perception, in talent and relevance. Even around the league, when you talk to players and coaches, there's just a perception that goes with the star on the helmet that gives you a 20% bump. I've been a Tony Romo apologist for a long time, I think he OVERCOMES a lack of talent, more than he lets the team down. And I know there are signature blunders at the end of games, but he far outweighs those with great end of game situations and carrying this team."

The real winner isn't the Cowboys, or Romo. Its Floyd 'Seasonal Cheddar' Mayweather for putting 6.5 mill on the Boys and coming out victorious. :smokin
Lack of talent? He can utilize Dez, Terrance Williams, Witten, Austin, and Demarco Murray…on the O-Line sure, but he's got a ton of weapons on offense.

Yea talent has never been the problem under Romo's watch. It's been o-line play the past 2-3 years maybe, and definitely lack of discipline all the other times. Terrible DB play here and there as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom