NFL Week 14 In Review...

You gotta be resiliant MMG... Us Pack fan's weathered the storm in 2009 and 2010 on NT... We knew our team was the **** and they proved it 2 years ago.
nthat.gif

It was mostly Cowboys fans that were haters cause they thought they were gonna be in the SB with the Pats.  (whats stopping a... LOL?)

Shoes still wanna try n nitpick my dude Rodgers but that's just because hes jelly.

See what I mean. This dude thinks Gronk is more valuable than dudes like Megatron and AP. No objectivity at all. :lol:

Fam i said POSSIBLY.

And yes i would trade gronkowski for either of those guys. Im saying though gronk is right up there and were putting up like 50 a game without him. Its ridiculous.

It doesn't matter if you say possibly. Gronk is nowhere near as valuable as those dudes.

Honestly, there is a huge list of non-QB players that are more valuable than Gronk. Especially when you include defensive players. Wouldnt be that much of a stretch to say Gronk isnt even top 15-20 non-QBs.

You gotta be resiliant MMG... Us Pack fan's weathered the storm in 2009 and 2010 on NT... We knew our team was the **** and they proved it 2 years ago. :nthat:

It was mostly Cowboys fans that were haters cause they thought they were gonna be in the SB with the Pats.  (whats stopping a... LOL?)

Shoes still wanna try n nitpick my dude Rodgers but that's just because hes jelly.

Could've had a second dynasty. Shakes head in disgust

How in the blue hell is Gronk the most valuable non-QB in the league??? He's not even the most valuable non-QB on his own team. Case in point...how much did NE miss him last night?

No one in this forum is talking about the ********?  :smh:

Ain't much more to say really. Great comeback win, hopefully RG3 will heal up soon. This is the game that really showed that they are gelling as a team and playing for each other.

We need to keep the momentum rolling and hopefully beat the browns.

Hail!

Ya but the difference my slurping is warranted. Ive been relatively tight lipped these last few weeks but theres no more denying the truth :lol:

NE > _____________

Patriots are always the best team.

Until this guy shows his face.

1328471378.jpg

Eli Manning = Patriots kryptonite.

What the hell happened in here?
laugh.gif

FireMMG Ed tho...

roll.gif

Somebody gotta make that photoshop happen

nerd.gif

Haven't been this nervous before an upcoming game since our first game this season against New Orleans. Eli feeling good coming into this matchup
mean.gif

Im saying wasnt mmg telling DWS or somebody "be a fan dont be scared" now look. If you gonna throw punches you gotta be able to take some.

“It would take more than this to take me out,” Bryant said. “No way. They’d have to break my leg to keep me out.”

You've been in this thread for the past 2-3 years now and you have contributed nothing but corn after corn but I'll give you credit for that one.

Good rebuttal...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom