NFL Week 14 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 14...

-Yesterday was fun to watch, but the integrity of the Super Bowl will be a joke if it's played in those Philly conditions.

-The ending to the Steelers game was the best. How does Antonio step out when he's already passed him...

-Nothing more to say about that team from Washington. Most of their fans are already gone.

-Ya'll can talk about Geno all day, but EJ has looked just as bad.

-The Colts have taken over the legacy of previous AFC South champs. One and done playoff status.

-Elite Eli.

-Panthers don't have a playoff caliber offense. Cam is alone and that front 7 can only do so much. It wouldn't surprised me if they lost to the Jets.

-It's between the Bengals and Broncos in the AFC after Gronk is officially done.

Quotes Of The Week

-I think we wash the Eagles for some reason. I just have a good feeling about it.-Lions fan
-I just had a revelation. Some players are just losers. Stafford is a loser.-same Lions fan after the game.

View media item 686331

Raiders:
-Our D is just too worn down to cover anybody anymore
-McGloin has looked sharp but that INT was bad
-Marcel Reece :pimp:

-Just Lose Out Baby

Top 5 Pick

**** TJ Ward. Seems like once a game I see him try to take somebody out with some dirty ****. That helmet to helmet he put on Finley was vicious. Now he just probably ruined the Patriots season.

Josh Gordon is unreal.

EJ Manuel looked like the worst quarterback we faced all year.

The Skins are SO bad. The Rams are going to have two picks in the top 8 more than likely. Get them a quarterback and a big target at receiver to go with Stacy and that defense and they'll be lookin good next year.

Shaaaaady :smokin

Last edited:
-Close loss for us, would have been nice to wrap it up.

-Was rooting for Panthers to take that division.  Saints came back with a vengeance and took advantage of that secondary.

-Other than that, great day of football.  Whoever said they don't like snow games is crazy.  

-Biggest win of the day goes to Philly (well, and NO).  They're slowly convincing us they might be legit.

-Legitimately forgot that Tampa and Buffalo had played until reading E.J. comment from OP.  

-all the snow games :pimp:
-the saints looked sharp on offense... did a great job against cam too
-brees with over 50,000 yards
-gronk |I
-AP |I
-pats coming from behind once again... brady coming up clutch on those last 2 drives (with help from that onside kick & a very questionable PI call)
-great 4t qtr in the vikings & ravens game
-the steelers almost pulling off a miracle with that last play :lol:
-prater with the 64 yard FG
-great game for mccoy
-impressive game for palmer
-dalton looked very good out there as well
-colts not looking very strong at all going into the playoffs

**** TJ Ward. Seems like once a game I see him try to take somebody out with some dirty ****. That helmet to helmet he put on Finley was vicious. Now he just probably ruined the Patriots season.

Dirty? It was a clean hit.  And it wasn't even TJ who hit Finley, which was also a clean hit.  

-Josh Gordon leads the league in receiving yards after missing the first 2 games and playing with 3 different QB's  
pimp.gif

-Refs were horrible in the Browns/Pats game and handed Tom Brady the victory

-The game in Philly was awesome to watch in the warmth of my home

-Is RGIII a bust? 

Last edited:
Who will grab the 6th and final wildcard? Will Baltimore catch Cincy for the division title?

Blame the rule not TJ. What would you rather him had did let Gronk catch it and run for a TD or hit him up high and be penalized, fined and possibly suspended? I did not like the hit and feel awful for Gronk but with the new rules that is what safety's are going to do. 

Best NFL week in some time.

Philly-Detroit looked so fun. But I agree, if that is the Super Bowl, the NFL is ****** stupid.

Brees 50K.

Brazil's first TD went thru every Bengal in their history. Twice.

Hunter, Da'Rick, Cordarrelle. The Tennesse trio.

Shady.

Brown stepping out made it simple, but Ben passed it forward anyway. On a review it would have been found.

Frank Gore should have scored, but still smart when he knew he couldn't to stay in bounds.

Denver offense is a machine.

For the love of God, just die already New England. :smh:

Josh Gordon. :pimp:

Larry Fitzgerald.

Baltimore-Minnesota last 3 minutes. :wow: :wow: :wow:

AP-Gronk-Tyrann. :frown:

Washington got an early start on their offseason.

Jimmy scores twice for the U.

How do you figure Ward had no way to hit him anywhere but straight at his knee or his head? The dude is like 6'7....I'm pretty sure there's other parts of his body that could have been aimed for.

-Eli is the 2nd worst starting qb this season. Only geno has been worse.

-eagles looking good. Will give credit where it's due.

-josh Gordon. That stiff arm then the burners.

-skins are PITIFUL. Pitiful. Garbage. Pitiful.

-it was 12 degrees in Denver yesterday. Where all the Peyton can't throw in cold weather folks at?? Y'all was LOUD AS HELL after New England.

-ravens vikes finish. Wow.

-I gotta agree that a Super Bowl in weather like Philly had yesterday would take away from the game. Too sloppy

"the integrity of the super bowl"

corn

Seriously :lol:

All these snow games were dope.

11th in passing yards despite the awful team, awful pass protection, and no run game until week 11, top tier in passes dropped, good logic.

The whole team isn't good right now.

Last edited:
- Giants checked out a long time ago. Not surprised they got beat down like that.

- What is Peyton doing playing good in 15 degrees?

- That Ravens/Vikings was crazy as hell :wow:

- Lions and the Cowboys are exact same team :lol:. All talent, no focus.

- The Shannahan fam is done in DC.

- Saints @ home :smh:

Last edited:
Peyton played the f'n titans for christ sake... when he plays in 12 degree weather against a good team he will do his usual and fail.

People love to discredit Peyton any chance they get.

Last edited:
--Tom Brady Pass Interference[emoji]8482[/emoji]

--Chip. :pimp:

--Only the Chiefs can put up 45 points with 137 yards passing.

--Luck plays one of his best games of the season and they get blown out. :lol:

--Tennessee was ranked 1st against the pass going into yesterdays game, so...

--Remember when Eli was better than Peyton?

Last edited:
Peyton played the f'n titans for christ sake... when he plays in 12 degree weather against a good team he will do his usual and fail.

There they go. :lol:

The Titans are a pretty good defense.

I get you're Cowboys fan but that's a big *** reach. He's been bad but you're not even close.

Last edited:
Actually watched some NFL so was able to have a few thoughts:

Pitt deserved to lose that game so I was ok with the miracle not occurring
Defense is so inconsistent not only week to week but even within the games
The missed tackles to let Mia get ahead was ugly
Ben has been playing good football this year, unfortunate it has been wasted
Some very questionable coaching calls by Michael

Bengals v Colts showed just how different te talent level is between them. Luck covers up a lot of deficiencies.
Bengals get that run game going that is when Dalton looks much better passing. Needs that run game established
Peyton wins another AFC South title for the Colts
Crazy ending to NE v Cleveland. Terrible PI call. Brady doesn't need that kind of help
Feel sorry for the dual Buckeye/Browns fans
Surprised by the Carolina reuslt, really hurt though when controlling the game early and getting a 6-0 lead only from it
Josh Gordon is ridiculous
Would love to see SF v Sea round 3
McCoy - ridiculous
AFC really is just Bengals or Broncos. Crazier because I could see the Bengals losing that firs playoff game :lol:
Sad that Dempsey lost his record
Sucks about the injuries
Man NY and Eli suck this year. I mean it is shockingly bad, surprised me they fell this far
Balt gets the wildcard but doesn't catch Cincy for the AFCN title (nor gets close)

Find myself roofing for the Panthers, Eagles and KC

That really isn't that huge of a reach if you've actually watched Eli for most of this year. I don't think I've ever seen him play this bad. He's lookin like Sanchez out there.

Peyton can play in the cold, just not high wind anymore (which is generally associated with cold weather)

Billy Bel might be the real coach of the year when all is said and done...

Losing 3 of his 4 best players.

Back
Top Bottom