NFL Week 14 In Review...

Dalton, Kaep, Flacco and Cutler have all signed 100+ contracts. Cam and Russ are the next batch of bad QBs to get 100+ next year. All of these QBs could be cut and wouldn't hurt the team. QB position in this league is awful.

What are the chances any of these teams let their QB walk or cut them after this season?

Ravens cut Flacco and offense goes back to mediocrity.

As much as SOME of his decisions make me yell at the TV, he's been our starting QB since 2008. We don't win that SB without him and don't make the playoffs this year without him.

As much as SOME of his decisions make me yell at the TV, he's been our starting QB since 2008. We don't win that SB without him and don't make the playoffs this year without him.
Agreed.

Flacco is having a pretty good season this year

JJ Watt with 3 more sacks :pimp:

Colts, Jacksonville, and Baltimore. Underdog in 2 of them but we should be at least 8-8 which is a huge jump from 2-14. Love the way bill obrien has handled this team so far considering the circumstances. Lots of holes to fill in the offseason but I'm optimistic.

Dalton, Kaep, Flacco and Cutler have all signed 100+ contracts. Cam and Russ are the next batch of bad QBs to get 100+ next year. All of these QBs could be cut and wouldn't hurt the team. QB position in this league is awful.

What are the chances any of these teams let their QB walk or cut them after this season?

Flacco is probably the best QB on that list. He was great in that playoff run but he's an average QB with a strong arm. He could go and that team is still hovering around 9-7 once again.

Or the Giants game where he threw for 180 yards and two picks and they still won 38-17?

He's made some great throws and is ONE of the reasons Seattle is where they are now, but don't say he's the "huge" reason. Seattle is a complete team.
Yes, the one where he also ran for 107 yards and a touchdown.  Or his general 12TDs, 1 INT, 105.3 rating on the road this season.

That said, you've come around from "ridiculous" to "reasonable" on this.  Don't disagree with your second sentence.  Wilson is an essential part of the Seahawk's success but he isn't THE reason for it.  

Complete stats so far:  3456 total yards, 22 TDs, 5 Ints, 95.2 rating.  No A-Rod numbers but a very, very good season through 13 games.  Especially considering the schedule and the defenses faced.

Last edited:
Pats Game:
- our defense won that game. extremely impressive effort without Hightower and Jones. Collins and Revis dominant
- Edelman...beast
- Josh McDaniels...hope you slip on some ice this week

The Rest:
- a bit surprised Miami didn't pull that out...just could not keep Baltimore from driving the field
- Steelers with an impressive W
- how about that Teddy Bridgewater?
- Denver has me a little confused...are they just proving they can run you at will or are they saving Peyton's arm for January? either way, they're looking to be an even tougher out this year
- Baltimore still scares me the most in the AFC...fully believe they have the "blueprint"

cowboys:

-huge win, now another must win coming up
-murray took full advantage of all those touches he was getting :lol: :smokin
-those short passes romo was throwing all game really worked in our favor
-beasley showed up

everyone else:

-seahawks defense looked great
-browns defense looked great too... hoyer putting that to waste though :lol:
-huge performances by bell, watt, & ODB this week

I like the Eagles but lettuce be cereal, they ain't beating a team with a good defense with Mark Sanchez.

Chip Kelly is good but he ain't Jesus.
and how many defenses are on the level seattle is playing right now?

I like the Eagles but lettuce be cereal, they ain't beating a team with a good defense with Mark Sanchez.

Chip Kelly is good but he ain't Jesus.

and how many defenses are on the level seattle is playing right now?

In the playoffs there will be least Seattle, Detroit, and we saw what happened in Green Bay.

Basically yalls only chance to win a game in the playoffs is to play the Cowboys or the NFC South winner.

Last edited:
In the playoffs there will be least Seattle, Detroit, and we saw what happened in Green Bay.

Basically yalls only chance to win a game in the playoffs is to play the Cowboys or the NFC South winner.
wasn't trying to imply I was challenging your statement.. but moreso, just trying to point out how great seattle's defense is playing right now (especially with their pass rush stepping up the last couple games.. they've been absurd since the KC loss)

the only teams I don't think we can hang with are packers, pats and broncos.. because they would be smart enough to just throw it all game and only run when necessary or to keep us at least slightly honest.. those 3 QBs would have their way with our secondary

couple bounces go our way and we still had a shot in that game.. as was mentioned, our offense did little of anything.. if Michael Jenkins intercepts that pass that hit him in his hands (and he would have walked into the endzone).. it's a 3 point game with 7 mins to play

Last edited:
If the Eagles do make the playoffs Foles could play if they wanted to go that route.

It's not like Sanchez had a lot of time, a run game or open receivers yesterday. I have trouble placing all that on Sanchez.

pats defense is playing at an unbelievable level right now . only giving up 7 points on the road to Rivers in that spot with starters out isnt easy

Jimmy Graham is better than Gronk

Seahawks defense is back . only team i can see going in Lambo and getting a W at this point

people arent talking about the collapse of the Saints enough . what the **** happened to them ? they went from being damn near invincible at home to getting smoked by lousy teams . i just dont get it ; i know they let sproles go but hes not worth more than 1-2 points in Vegas

Eagles confuse me

Derek Carr has some serious potential . build a solid offensive line for him and add a few pieces and I can see him being a really solid QB in a few years

Ravens wont make the playoffs IMO

I'll just say this, What he's able to do in the pocket on a week by week basis is a huge reason why Seattle is where they are now.

You mean like the game where the Seahawks beat Oakland 30-24 and he didn't account for a single touchdown?
Or the Giants game where he threw for 180 yards and two picks and they still won 38-17?
Or the last three games in which they've given up a total of 20 points?

He's made some great throws and is ONE of the reasons Seattle is where they are now, but don't say he's the "huge" reason. Seattle is a complete team.

qtU8Awy.jpg

Lions d is nice but it's based on the front 7. I don't think the lions beating them is as sure a thing as ur making it seem.

Does losing to the packers hurt the lions playoff outlook any? No?

Russell as MVP is laughable. i'm sorry. i like the dude and respect his game...but let's be honest :lol:

cut the Russel Wilson MVP talk out . he definitely helps the team , but the defense by far is the #1 reason they have been successful

Last edited:

Lions d is nice but it's based on the front 7. I don't think the lions beating them is as sure a thing as ur making it seem.

Does losing to the packers hurt the lions playoff outlook any? No?

Depends on what happens before then.

If we win every game until then probably not.

Back
Top Bottom