NFL Week 15 In Review...

-Was pretty surprised that SF got up 31-3 on New England. Even more surprised they blew the lead, even though they took it right back.

blowing the lead in one quarter at that :lol:

Cousin was on fire yesterday 
smokin.gif

Eagles
- we're gotta be setting a record for turnovers in a season
- gotta screw up the skins or Giants playoff hopes for this season to not be an even bigger waste

Everyone Else
- Pats got lit up but I still came away from that game seeing some holes in the 49ers. They're not untouchable especially once that playcalling gets stale when they get a lead
- Is RG3 STILL running away with ROY now or are yall gonna keep dismissing what Russel Wilson has done because of his QBR?
- speaking of RG3, Kyle Shanahan deserves a lot of props for his playcalling this season. RG3 or not he showed he can adjust. Alfred Morris is a beast
- Every week that goes by I wish and wish the media would recognize and give Adrian Peterson that MVP, but I'm sure it's not gonna happen. Dude is literally a robot :x, I hope he breaks the record too
- Man the Bears have fallen off so quick, offense was always trash it's just the defense and their turnovers hid it all season. Brandon Marshall was HEATED in that press conference, Lovie is as good as gone if they miss the playoffs
- Peyton just on a crazy roll right now, Ravens :lol: how they won 9 games this year is beyond me. Funny thing is we all KNOW Flacco is getting a contract extension this offseason *Elite
- Falcons made a statement to the Giants yesterday, they wanted to demoralize them and they certainly did. Eli-te Manning doing what he's known to do and the secondary getting roasted once again. Is Terrell Thomas THAT good or are people begging for him back cuz they know how sorry everyone else is back there?
- Raiders/Chiefs was unwatchable :x
- How many games have Dallas won by a field goal this season? :x Steelers WR's and RB's make critical mistakes EVERY week it seems, Antonio Brown killed them with that fumble

So is Dez a top 5 WR again? :nerd:

49ers already shut this team down once this season, tho.

A couple dropped balls in that first meeting had Seattle settling for FG's instead of scoring TDs. Either way, for a playoff game, it's still anticipated.

Kyle Shanahan deserves a lot of props for his playcalling this season.

Absolutely. He's been great. Will surely get some offers for HC jobs after this year. I have a feeling he was promised the keys to the car once his dad steps down.

Had no clue that Trent Richardson only has 2 runs over 20 yards all season :wow:

*Cleveland COULD have had RG3 if they didn't hold on to that #22 pick. :smh: Have fun w/ Weeden.

*Any more doubters about Russell Wilson being ahead of Luck in the ROY voting? He's right there w/ Griffin as of now. OROY is gonna come down to the final two games.

*I saw a lot of zone reads yesterday....this is a NEW NFL. Makes me wonder which college QBs will do well in the NFL with the way things are starting to shift for a few teams.

Last edited:
49ers
pimp.gif

-way to hold on, taking the haymaker NE threw late in the game... that would have been an EPIC collapse

-Kap
pimp.gif

-Another tough road game primetime next week... we ready

-This dude AP
eek.gif
 I'm more amazed every week

-Pack is rollin under the radar

-Joe "Wacco" Flacco
laugh.gif
, he needs that D to carry him... not happening this year

-Seattle is rollin... we'll see what they can do next week

-Skins didnt miss a beat without RG3... lookin forward to week 17

roll.gif

Welcomed my son this week so don't really care about football right now 8)

But would've been nice to see Pitt win :lol:

-The Fraudulent Falcons
- :lol:
- aight..Asante set the tone for the defense with that pick.
-Sam Baker and the rest of the Oline played lights out against one of the Top 5 Dline in the league
-Julio took a dump on the giants secondary
-Tony G is still the man
-Matt Ryan the Mattural

Welcomed my son this week so don't really care about football right now 8)
But would've been nice to see Pitt win :lol:

Congrats man!

How are you not impressed with Ray Rice, Ballerific? The guy is basically becoming an after thought in the offense every week in favor of having Flacco air it out. Devner has a tough defense but there's no excuse for 15 touches for Rice and 40 throws for Flacco. This losing streak is in no way Ray's fault IMO.

The 49ers and Packers are on a collision course to meet in the divisional round of the playoffs with the winner of that game most likely the team that comes out the NFC

*Any more doubters about Russell Wilson being ahead of Luck in the ROY voting? He's right there w/ Griffin as of now. OROY is gonna come down to the final two games.

You take away Luck from the Colts, they sure as hell ain't winning a game. Take away RGIII, Skins don't miss a beat. Slow down there champ. Russell threw for 200 yards on a Buffalo defense...the same Buffalo D that gave up a 50 spot to Mark Sanchez this year, that ain't something to get hype about.

Russellmania and the Skins have top 5 running backs, something Luck ain't have the luxury to have. Russ also has a top 5 defense playing behind him makes a huge difference. But continue to turn this into a RGIII hypefest.

You take away Luck from the Colts, they sure as hell ain't winning a game. Take away RGIII, Skins don't miss a beat. Slow down there champ. Russell threw for 200 yards on a Buffalo defense...the same Buffalo D that gave up a 50 spot to Mark Sanchez this year, that ain't something to get hype about.
Russellmania and the Skins have top 5 running backs, something Luck ain't have the luxury to have. Russ also has a top 5 defense playing behind him makes a huge difference. But continue to turn this into a RGIII hypefest.

So, luck has accounted for all Colts 9 wins...but somehow if RGIII is off the skins, they're still winning 8. You sound like a fool.

:lol: you discrediting Russell Wilson is moronic. It's OK to admit you're wrong every now and then. People in here have a tendency to argue in circles.

Last edited:
So, luck has accounted for all Colts 9 wins...but somehow if RGIII is off the skins, they're still winning 8. You sound like a fool.
:lol: you discrediting Russell Wilson is moronic. It's OK to admit you're wrong every now and then. People in here have a tendency to argue in circles.

You take off RG3 and the Skins are winning at least 6 with Kirk.
You take off Luck, Colts aren't at more than 3 wins right now.

My order

1. Luck
2. Wilson
3. Doug Martin
4. RG3

Oooooooo big bad Dallas? Should we be scared?

You'd be a fool to think the game will go down like Thanksgiving day again. Dallas and Washington is usually a good game and close. Plus both teams have the same record and NEED this win.

Congrats man!
How are you not impressed with Ray Rice, Ballerific? The guy is basically becoming an after thought in the offense every week in favor of having Flacco air it out. Devner has a tough defense but there's no excuse for 15 touches for Rice and 40 throws for Flacco. This losing streak is in no way Ray's fault IMO.

I definitely don't blame Ray Rice. I just feel like I don't see what I used to see out of him. Most impressive player on that offense when I watch is Anquan Boldin. I haven't looked at Ray the same since Ricky Williams outplayed him in the playoffs last year :smh:

You take off RG3 and the Skins are winning at least 6 with Kirk.
You take off Luck, Colts aren't at more than 3 wins right now.

Bingo!

Notice how he calls me a fool but brings no points to the table. Colts are headed to 10 wins after winning one game last year. Skins were a 5 win team last year with Rex Grossman so with a clearly competent Cousins, yes I do believe they would be a 7-8 win team at least with Morris still back there.

The fact is you won without the golden boy back there this week and didn't miss a beat. RGIII is the truth and certainly has a case for ROY just as all 3 of those young guys do but no one has been as "valuable " to their team as Luck. And that one isn't really arguable.

I don't see How Denver is #1 on everyone's radar.. Their schedule is Silly Putty..

Top 5
1. Atlanta
2. San Francisco
3. New England
4. Houston
5. Denver

And I'd love to see the ******** give Griffin the Alex Smith treatment. Ride the Hot hand right..

Last edited:
Bingo!
Notice how he calls me a fool but brings no points to the table. Colts are headed to 10 wins after winning one game last year. Skins were a 5 win team last year with Rex Grossman so with a clearly competent Cousins, yes I do believe they would be a 7-8 win team at least with Morris still back there.
The fact is you won without the golden boy back there this week and didn't miss a beat. RGIII is the truth and certainly has a case for ROY just as all 3 of those young guys do but no one has been as "valuable " to their team as Luck. And that one isn't really arguable.

What points did you bring other than some RIDICULOUS hypothetical about the Colts would be worse off w/o Luck but the Skins would be winning 8 games. *****. Look at who you are agreeing with. :lol:

Skins are dealing with cap penalties, a poor defense, a rookie QB, injuries, etc...they were picked to finish LAST in their division by just about everyone and some even predicted them to win no more than 2 games.

Where were these sentiments when the Skins were 3-6? Oh yea...that's right, you didn't say ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom