NFL Week 17 In Review...

Quote of the Year?

• -Eff top 10, when Jennings is healthy, he's top 3 period & end of story.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N/A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i mean this in complete sincerity, with no attempt to troll/ether/slander etc. but chester, what the **** is with your man love for peyton manning :lol: like where does it even stem from?

Someone has to stick up for dude on here. :lol:

Oh, and my wife is a lifelong Indianapolis Colts fan... so I've seen pretty much every Colts game since 2005. Guess he kind of grew on me?

Last edited:
Someone has to stick up for dude on here. :lol:
Oh, and my wife is a lifelong Indianapolis Colts fan... so I've seen pretty much every Colts game since 2005. Guess he kind of grew on me?

That's totally fair. Can't front...I was going to call you out on the d-riding too, but I understand. Nothing wrong with respecting greatness.

:smh: at Denver not letting me buy playoff tickets cause I'm in California. ******g Wyoming and Montana can go but not me? :x

How hard will it be to get "decent" tickets in NO?

Oh yeah as far as WIR:

Looks like Decker & DT got their swagger back :smokin

Last edited:
:smh: at Denver not letting me buy playoff tickets cause I'm in California. ******g Wyoming and Montana can go but not me? :x

:lol:

Probably because Cali has teams. They don't want Raiders/Chargers fans showing up and diluting the crowd with their rivals.

Last edited:
That's totally fair. Can't front...I was going to call you out on the d-riding too, but I understand. Nothing wrong with respecting greatness.

And that's just the thing... I honestly feel like Peyton doesn't get enough respect on NT.

I understand that some people hate the guy because of ESPN, but it's like dudes on here purposely discredit everything he does. Like the man is Joe Flacco or something. They have to dig for everything they can because they have some sort of vendetta against him.

I mean, the guy up there said Aaron Rodgers deserved to be an MVP candidate but Peyton didn't because of a whole slew of excuses. My man... Peyton has been with the Broncos for five months. Five. He just had his second best season as a pro after taking a year off from football. The man had FOUR neck surgeries. Six months ago, people didn't even know if he would be playing football ever again, and at the start of the season, he looked like a shell of his former self. CP and I both thought he looked like Marino circa 1999... and then bam, he turns it on.

He lost McGahee with what, six or seven games left in the season? Replaced him with a trio of guys who didn't even average four yards a carry. Moreno finally showed flashes of what he was supposed to be, so that's good.

But yeah, none of that matters because his team is 'stacked.' You know, those two guys who combined for 1100 receiving yards last year? Yeah, they each had over 1k. Hell, Bay Bay almost tripled his output from last year. :lol: Remember Brandon Stokley? I think he was working at Nordstrom or something. Yeah, he came back and had damn near 600 yards receiving and a handful of scores.

He's already made it as far as the Broncos did last year. If he wins a playoff game, it will be 'that's nice. He needs to win the AFC Championship before I give him any respect.' If he wins the AFC Championship it'll be 'Oh well, he needs to win the Super Bowl. Who cares that he's already a Super Bowl champion? He needs another or his legacy sucks.' If he makes it to the Super Bowl and loses, it'll be a whole bunch of 'lol Eli has two rings, Eli > Peyton, look at Peyton losing on the biggest stage!' If he wins the Super Bowl? 'Oh, he still has less than Tom and Joe.'

:lol: I love NT.

damn, so you're just a biased colts fan. i thought you actually had an eye for good QB play, but it's just blind colts love. smh :smh:

:lol: i kid, i kid. you really don't have to defend sticking up for peyton. he's earned the right to be in the MVP mix.

So now road games against playoff teams don't count? And the Colts don't have as many wins as the rest of the AFC West combined even tho that has nothing to do with anything. And regardless of the competetion The Broncos won 11 games by 7 points or more which has only been done 3 times in NFL history

Baltimore comment was a joke considering how up and done they've been this season relax :D

They discredit Rodgers cause he beat 2 playoff teams apparently ( haven't looked at the schd ) but he did play in a tougher division and carried his team.

Peyton went to a playoff team with Tim tebow as their QB.

Baltimore comment was a joke considering how up and done they've been this season relax :D
They discredit Rodgers cause he beat 2 playoff teams apparently ( haven't looked at the schd ) but he did play in a tougher division and carried his team.
Peyton went to a playoff team with Tim tebow as their QB.
No one discredit Rodgers, he just didn't have the year that Peyton had.

And that's just the thing... I honestly feel like Peyton doesn't get enough respect on NT.
I understand that some people hate the guy because of ESPN, but it's like dudes on here purposely discredit everything he does. Like the man is Joe Flacco or something. They have to dig for everything they can because they have some sort of vendetta against him.
I mean, the guy up there said Aaron Rodgers deserved to be an MVP candidate but Peyton didn't because of a whole slew of excuses. My man... Peyton has been with the Broncos for five months. Five. He just had his second best season as a pro after taking a year off from football. The man had FOUR neck surgeries.

What do you mean Peyton Manning doesn't get enough respect? Who here has been bashing Peyton Manning. No one is discrediting what he's done. No one is treating him like Joe Flacco :lol: Everyone knows how good he is. No one has a vendetta on him. Everyone knows he may be the most talented QB to ever play. But you keep throwing information that we already know down our throws throats. Peyton has been there for 5 months. We all know this. Tim Tebow took an 0-5 Broncos team to the playoffs in 11 weeks and won a playoff game. Fact of the matter is that the Broncos have a great team outside of the QB position and have the weakest division in all of Football.

Should Manning be in the discussion? Sure. But your acting as if its laughable if anyone else like Rodgers or Brady should be in the discussion. A slew of excuses... :lol: theyre valid points. He plays in the best division in the NFL, hasn't had a healthy O-line all year and has been sacked 30 times more than manning. His two top ten WR's have only played 5 games together. Gets dicked early in the year and loses a playoff bye due to it. Yet he wins his next 10 of 11 games and cruises to the playoffs anyway. He has the best QBR in the league, has 4 more TD's and 3 less Ints. But no one talks about it because he didn't break his own QBR record, score 50 touchdowns with only 6 picks. These aren't excuses these are valid points.

The only excuses I'm seeing are that Rodgers didn't replicate the best season a QB has ever had and that Manning came off an injury. There's a separate award for that. You put Manning behind the Packers line and he may need 4 more surgeries.

If NT has a vendetta against anyone it's Tom Brady who should also be in the discussion. But you won't mention that because Manning can't beat him. And then use another excuse about cameras that happened 5 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom