NFL Week 2 In Review...

to be fair he's not being used properly in Seattle. i haven't seen him outside lined up as a WR once this season...

it's still Gronk >>> everyone else. by a wide margin.

They've handed off the ball 21 times through2 games to the dude who rushed for 1800+ last year. I can't help that chip is doing it wrong.

Also from what I gathered, Bradford was trash. He showed a lot of good in week 1.

Butttttt who gives a **** about all that. Packers #1 team in the NFC if not the league.

Rodgers showing off that shaky pocket presence last night.

Continuing to make throws no one else even thinks about making.

Defense looked like a completely different unit than they did vs the Bears. They were physical last night and held beast mode to 2.7 ypc

Stop.

to be fair he's not being used properly in Seattle. i haven't seen him outside lined up as a WR once this season...

it's still Gronk >>> everyone else. by a wide margin.
TE is the only position where you can say "Player A >>>>>>> anyone else and it's not even close" and be telling the truth.

-49ers young secondary got exposed yesterday....but they will grow together in time.

-Kap looked good and maintained his composure all game.

-JJ Watt for MVP.....maybe not.

-For once I can say I'm glad the Diplomats won....way to help the 49ers out in the division.

-Trouble in Seattle.

-Chip Kelly is officially on the hot seat.

-After all these years you would think Rex Ryan would be a bit more humbled going into a game week versus the Pats....and the end results are usually the same.

- Another pathetic choke by my Giants.

- Far from a Romo fan but that's tough seeing him go down like that. Never want to see that happen to anybody.

- Genius Chip Kelly

- Raiders looked nice. I would like to see them stay on a good path. They got some great young pieces.

- I ain't getting fooled by the Bengals. Not again. :lol:

- Packers offense is simple, run around until you get open and I'll throw it to you.

- Cowboys are done.

- Eagles are a joke. 100% a joke, never seen a team get blown up so much.

- Raiders looked good.

- Rebuild mode for the Saints in full effect.

- Scam Newton beating bottom feeding teams and loving it.

- Seahawks will be fine, still win that division.

- Give me the Skins for the NFC East champs.

- Bucs always beat the Saints, they still are trash.

- Bressus is still good, his coach just doesn't have "it" anymore. Goodbye Payton.

- Jimmy Graham is soft and trash.

- Miami is 7-9 at best

- Steelers are for real

- 49ers are on the decline

- Vikes will go 8-8

- Falcons have yet to yield any PASS down the field for an explosive play. They have been burned by underneath and intermediate routes, poor angles (see the OBJ catch) and bad tackling. All fixable. 2-0

- JJ is that dude.

- Roddy White retired at Half time.

- Falcons OL is horrible still (can't open the playbook because of it)

- Texans. Suck. Period.

- BRADY da GAWD. Pats best team in the L, no one else is even close.

Last edited:
Cardinals if Carson keeps playing well :x

Chargers had their chances. Refs didn't help us :smh: but they're not the reason we lost. We had opportunities and didn't capitalize. Bengals played a good game, well done to them.

AJ :wow: :x

1-1, I'll take it.

Last edited:
-So much for Rex and his boys talking all week long only to get humbled on Sunday :lol: :pimp:.

-"Bills mafia" :rofl:,be careful what you wish for :lol:

-Now that's how an Elite QB picks apart an Elite D Mr Luck...

- TB's on an even better pace than '07....Thank you Rog :smokin

-Tyrod seems to be Rex's guy though,he made mistakes but bounced back almost every time and played with a ton of poise. The Bills should definitely be at least a wildcard team this season imo,they just need to learn how to act now that they're good :lol:.

-The Fins and Ravens losing n top of the Bills made for an awesome day of results.

Around the league

-AB is the most consistent play maker in the league,dude is unstoppable :lol:. Ben looked pretty good as well against the 2016 SB champs...

-Cowboys,feel pretty- bad for Romo man :smh:. Weeden looked pretty good to be fair but man it's gonna be tough for them without both Dez or Romo for a while. Given the slow starts of the other teams in the division,they're still my pick to win the NFCE. That D looks alright instead of awful like last year. Sean Lee is that dude.

- Giants :rofl:. ODB can't do it all :lol:

- Chip Kelly's winning "culture" seems to be in good shape....:lol:. How you let Brandon Weeden coming in and dissect you and end up with a 100% completion percentage? All that money spent on Maxwell and Demarco seems to have been well spent....:lol:

-Skins are the most surprising team so far,both their lines are stout. They could make a playoff push if they get consistensy at QB.

-What happened to Stafford? Dude doesn't look the same this year,same with Megatron...

-AP byke :smokin. Vikes with a good bounce back game.

-Bears :x.

-AR getting some revenge against Seattle,dude just makes it looks so easy. He had me with that god comment after the game too :lol:. Hope Lacy's not out for long though,same with Adams. That Pack O is too fun to watch and their line is almost unpenetrable.

-Supercam getting it done :smokin

-Julio had himself another day,dude is imo the best in the league when healthy . Falcons looking like the class of the division so far under Quinn.

-The Saints window seems to be shut...

-Jameis looking much better in his 2nd outing :smokin

-Money Manziel mania in full swing :pimp:.

-MM8 still looked good but his defense didn't offer much help,really been impressed by him so far.

-Texans :lol:

-Jags :wow:,Bortles was killing that Fins d in the 1st half. Robinson :smokin

-Fins...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-The Rams came back down to earth this week :lol:,still expecting them to be good but probably not t that division winning level just yet.

- The Cards look like the class of the NFCW after 2 weeks,if Carson can stay healthy they can do damage imo. Fitz looking like 2008 Fitz as well :lol: :pimp:.

-Niners...might as well always wear the black jerseys :lol:

-Seattle should still make the playoffs but they need to wake up fast. That D has looked vulnerable at more times than any in the last few years imo. Really missing Kam out there,that O-line is pretty awful too. They need to start utilizing Jimmy a lot better,he could really become an integral part of that attack if they actually used him :lol:.

Last edited:
Dude saw a few highlights on sports center and thinks that's all the entire offense is about :lol:

I saw the entire game. Outside of a few runs, Rodgers was playing school ball... Most ALL of the damage done in that game came from him scrambling and receivers altering routes to get open. You'd be lying if you said it wasn't.

Pack offense = A-Rod scramble until someone gets open.

Last edited:
Dude saw a few highlights on sports center and thinks that's all the entire offense is about :lol:

I saw the entire game. Outside of a few runs, Rodgers was playing school ball... Most ALL of the damage done in that game came from him scrambling and receivers alternating routes to get open. You'd be lying if you said it wasn't.

Then why doesn't everyone in the NFL run this offense if it's so easy/simple?

I read somewhere that the Steelers switched up their d line schemes to get more pressure, and it worked yesterday. I feel like if they keep doing that while giving the DBs time to gel they'll be fine. They're not as bad as they were last week and they're not as good as they were yesterday. The 49ers receivers left a lot out there as well.

I saw the entire game. Outside of a few runs, Rodgers was playing school ball... Most ALL of the damage done in that game came from him scrambling and receivers altering routes to get open. You'd be lying if you said it wasn't.

Yup. Young John Madden we got here.

Back
Top Bottom