NFL Week 3 In Review...

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

people are STILL overlooking the giants. I love it.
Please
eyes.gif

Drop that "Nobody thinks we're good" attitude. Hate when Good teams (and their fans) think nobody notices when they are actually good.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Please
eyes.gif

Drop that "Nobody thinks we're good" attitude. Hate when Good teams (and their fans) think nobody notices when they are actually good.

shut up you. Mad Cause your defense cant put the clamps on detroit.

no one worth their own weight in crap is overlooking them...sorry to break it to you

Who the hell doesn't know how good the Giants are?
laugh.gif

Man, everybody knows that. Nobody overlooking nobody.

Please
eyes.gif

Of course I'm pissed clown.
indifferent.gif
That's whatmakes your comment even more stupid than it is. Talking about "Oh people sleeping on MY 3-0 TEAM" YOUR TEAM WON THE SUPERBOWL JUST TWO YEARS AGO.
alien.gif

While here I am, with a team who's only made the playoffs 3 times in the last decade.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Please
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
That's what makes your comment even more stupid than it is. Talking about "Oh people sleeping on MY 3-0 TEAM" YOUR TEAM WON THE SUPERBOWL JUST TWO YEARS AGO.
alien.gif

While here I am, with a team who's only made the playoffs 3 times in the last decade.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

ok, you win bro.....

laugh.gif

not.

No one thought the giants would be as good as they were a year ago. Period. I can go grave digging if you want
laugh.gif

I don't get it, so because I questioned their wide recievers, I question the whole team?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

The rest of that squad is loaded, and since they have found WR's to make plays, they are going to be very tough to beat. I don't see that as"overlooking" them.

BTW, nice work quoting yourself with the "I know right" That was priceless.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
that link means nothing. why did you quote yourself? yall were ranked 3rd behind the Steelers and Pats (no surprise) and see what you;re talking about.

once the Patriots offense fully finds their mojo, it's OVER for the rest of the league.

Trent Edwards is the only QB in the league that could make Owens & Evans useless.

we have no db's. that %#@# is gonna exposed later on in the season, so hold off on all that no one is giving the Giants' credit talk.

once the Patriots offense fully finds their mojo, it's OVER for the rest of the league.

Trent Edwards is the only QB in the league that could make Owens & Evans useless.

word. brady really needs welker in that lineup

Please
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
That's what makes your comment even more stupid than it is. Talking about "Oh people sleeping on MY 3-0 TEAM" YOUR TEAM WON THE SUPERBOWL JUST TWO YEARS AGO.
alien.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Gift is tight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom