NFL Week 3 In Review...

big difference between who you idolize and how you actually play the game

If Vick took the hits Cam can take, Marcus would be changing his diapers right now

big difference between who you idolize and how you actually play the game

If Vick took the hits Cam can take, Marcus would be changing his diapers right now

You being serious? Dude, Vick took stupid nasty hits. That's partially why he could NEVER stay healthy. Plus all the late hits because defenders considered him a "runner". My My how quick we forget.

Last edited:
You being serious? Dude, Vick took stupid nasty hits. That's partially why he could NEVER stay healthy. Plus all the late hits because defenders considered him a "runner". My My how quick we forget.

that's what I just said, he can't take the hits Cam can take

Vick used to get mangled and punished to the turf just like RG3, except those hits didn't have actual animosity to them

Article looks like it could've come from bleacher report. Didn't explain anything relating to how they share the same skill set. Popular black QBs =/= same skill set

This is the first time I am ever hearing Cam is trying to be like Mike Vick or a poor mans Vick :lol:

They play completely different

Last edited:
Colts:
**** oline play once again from ANOTHER new combination with Mewhort back at LG.
Constant holding bc we get beat off the line. Erased some nice plays
Luck once again got smacked around.
Dude is Elway 2.0 carrying this team on his back. We are a 4 win team without this dude.
Dre looking finished :frown: and we are on the hook for next years salary. :frown:
Injury bug hit us bad in our DB positions and I cannot wait to release Greg Toler after this year. Dude has been BBQ chicken when on the field

NFL:
Peyton trying hard for that second ring. But he's just got nothing left in that arm. But I will keep rooting for him. He's my qb! (TO voice)
Smitty is the man! :lol:
Julio is making every db he plays against look like crap
Big Ben got lucky that his season isnt totally over. Hope MV can hold it down in the mean time.

air spider 777 air spider 777 what did you think of MM8?

Honestly I think hes going to flourish in this league as long as hes in a system that suits him Chester. Dont try and make him be what hes not ala RG3. Ol Kenny boy has handled him well so far. He's got a good arm and can make a play with that or his feet. Dude is the goods.

And as far as Jameis goes, well he needs talent around him. That Bucs team is doo-doo all around. lol

- Cam Newton is elite. He's beat the Texans WITH Bryan Hoyer (1-2), Jaguars (1-2) 22nd Ranked Defense and the Saints (0-3) no Drew Brees and the 29th ranked defense. He should CLEARLY be the MVP. He's amazing.

Serious note, DB Josh Norman is a goon, has been for a while. Glad the league is catching on.

- Cardinals are the team to beat in the NFC.

- Chicago sucks. So funny because just 5 years ago NT was flooded with Bears fans (kinda like these bandwagon Seahawk fans, kinda like those bandwagon Celtic fans). - Where they at now?

- Falcons O-line gelling at the right time. Scary we still got Jake Long waiting in the wings. D just needs to correct mental mistakes and we can be a scary team.

- Denver a good team, but they will run in to some real competition soon.

- Dalton
nthat.gif
Bengals
pimp.gif

- Dolphins
roll.gif

- Tyron Taylor :smoking

- Eagles, beat a not so good Jets squad. Congrats.

- NFC East up for grabs.. Falcons 3-0 against the "best division in football".

- Brandon Weeden went to the bench after every series, didn't look at any game planning, sat alone and ate sun flower seeds (check collecting at it's finest).

- Cowgirls fans were in heaven for the first 20 min of the game yesterday.

- Falcons fans rolled DEEP in Texas.

- Cowgirls are done this year.

- Deadskins still suck, RGIII is the only answer.

- Vick finna put in work in Pittsburg
nthat.gif

To the guy that said Vick woulda went down as one of the greatest QB's had he not got locked up. Look at my AVY. I'm a Falcons fan. That dude was beyond buns when he wanted to be. Wouldn't dedicate himself, wouldn't study game film, one dimensional and ALWAYS relied on his legs.

TO THAT CAROLINA FAN THAT WANTS TO TALK TRASH TO ME EVERY WEEkK. IM STIL BANNED FROM YALLS LITTLE THREAD BECAUSE YOU CAUGHT FEELINGS LAST YEAR AND SNITCHED. WORST FANS IN THE LEAGUE.
Okay Mr. @Jetpacunlimited, you got banned from the Panthers Team thread, because "Trash talk is NOT permitted within team threads.  Save it for league/game/series threads only."  Plus, we don't need fraud ATfaiL trash in our thread. Thanks.

This thread below is for you. In fact, start yappin' in there now. You won't get banned unless you get very reckless:
[thread="634437"]The Official 2015 Nfc South Trash Talk Thread Vol Lemme Get Two Claps And A Ric Flair For The Back To Back Champs Wooooooooo  [/thread]
Now quit your crying and come get this work.

Last edited:
julio was an elite prospect, but he was nowhere near the route runner aj and amari were coming out
Julio was a freak since he was at Foley, remember when we beat them in the playoffs, dudes were already dubbing him Baby T.O. 

Stafford is getting beat the hell up out there. He's been taking shots every single game and every single drive it seems. At this rate, I doubt he makes it through the season. He keeps getting back up though, so nothing but respect. :nthat:

He's making poor decisions though

Last edited:
#struggleface

GettyImages-490332218.jpg
View media item 1728779
Look at his face, man...

Look at his face.

Dude was pure trash yesterday... Reading defenses like Mayweather reading Agatha Christie novels.

Still don't want Alex back, rather just blow the whole **** up.

Secondary was trash.
Cam is doing what it takes to win. **** ain't gonna be pretty or make fantasy geeks skeet in their tighty whities but oh well.
Cards are currently the best in the NFC ... Pack right there and the seahawks will be there in the thick of it at the end
Luckily Ben will be back this year, almost thought he was done for the year
Dolphins are [emoji]128686[/emoji]
Steve Smiff Sr. is still a grown man, him and AJ :x

Back
Top Bottom