NFL Week 5 In Review...

Cowboys
-beautiful game by romo. I know he's gonna get the blame but he doesn't deserve it. That pick was literally his ONLY mistake yesterday in a historical performance. that's my quarterback.

-defense dropped the ball yesterday. We forced ZERO points. Meaning we stopped Peyton a whopping two possessions yesterday that was his pick nd dockets fumble.

NFL
-lol @ Eli. Lol.

- 9ers back.

-smh @ Houston

- I see you Kansas City!!!

- Brady with the L.

- Andrew luck is the goods. He all the way legit, head to toe.

Calvin Johnson is the highest paid non quarterback in NFL history

If I'm his agent I demand a raise

703480274.png

Saw a clip of Richard Sherman dogging it on TY Hilton's TD catch. Dude flat out gave up once he was beat. Had a chance to make a play once there was a cut-back, but he was jogging instead.

both colts and ******** had awful defenses last year. luck had better receivers, rg3 had a better running game.

So nobody else noticed that TY Hilton deep battered and fried the Super Elite Seattle secondary?

Saw a clip of Richard Sherman dogging it on TY Hilton's TD catch. Dude flat out gave up once he was beat. Had a chance to make a play once there was a cut-back, but he was jogging instead.

Yea, it looked like he assumed Earl Thomas was getting him out of bounds, then when he didn't, Sherman made a lackadaisical effort to get to Hilton.

both colts and ******** had awful defenses last year. luck had better receivers, rg3 had a better running game.

No way man.

Andrew Luck made those rookies who they were. He was working with scraps. Just imagine if he had Josh Morgan too. He woulda made him great.

:lol:

So no one is going to give the Raiders credit for putting it on the Chargers and holding them down? That defense got pressure and forced turnovers, what more do you want?

So no one is going to give the Raiders credit for putting it on the Chargers and holding them down? That defense got pressure and forced turnovers, what more do you want?

nope...people will put the raiders win on rivers, unfortunately.

TP looked good. made some BIG throws. i told you y'all weren't getting that top pick! :lol:

Eagles
- don't care who our quarterback is as long as we win, sit Vick until he's 100%
- FINALLY the defense forced some turnovers after what seemed decades ago since the ******** game
- Brandon Boykin held the Salsa dancer in check and "grown manned" a pick from him to boot
- Desean Jackson did it all over the field if ONLY we had a competent receiver beside him :rolleyes, Riley Cooper is by far the worst starting WR in the league. He's gotta be benched, he does NOTHING

Everyone Else
- Giants are just a pathetic bunch, what other way are they gonna drum up some motivation for the next game? seems like they've run out of lame ideas
- that Broncos/Cowboys game gave me everything I wanted to see as a fan. Constant entertainment with a comedic typical Romo climax :rofl: , Broncos defense should look a lot better with Champ and Von back though
- RG3 got ALLLLLLLLLL the attention last season and this past offseason and now Luck is finally starting to get his props for what's most important, WINS
- Jake Delhomme is the most accurate comparison of Matt Schaub i've ever seen
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/606286/ [/spoiler]

- Dolphins should have won that game yesterday but the receivers did their best to lose it
- it is a pain to watch an Arizona Cardinals game, Patrick Peterson is literally the only good thing about them.
- props to the Bengals defense for locking the Patriots up. That was one of the ugliest Brady performances i've ever seen, he couldn't do anything
- Saints are going to the Super Bowl if they get homefield advantage, defense looks remarkably better

Last edited:
Sherman has one bad game and his skill is discredited. Keep in mind, this is the same board that said that Nnamdi was the best CB in the league because of 1 season a few years back, and he has been lucky to even be in the league since that one season.

Last edited:
Luck dropped some serious dimes out there, escaped some good pressure the rush put on him. Him and TY did work :smh:

Secondary got abused, Sherm quitting on a play :smh:

Too many missed opportunities on offense. Russ missing Tate wide open :smh:

Andrew Luck is amazing :x Blows away the other young QBs

49ers are back to playing 49er football :smokin Can't wait til all our injured players return. Hopefully we can peak going into late season.

Giants fans are "fairweather". Get the **** outta here, son.
roll.gif
Straight looking for the lulz.
ya know? this troll hates himself for loving everything ny related

"boy i can't wait to really get 'em on monday morning" - ol crazy stalker ex syndrome. your pantyhose are drippin wet b. i can smell you from here
I guess we're supposed to play this like Shoes and post "we'll be fine" all year when our team doesn't perform 
eyes.gif

Fact of the matter is this season is a wash. No shame in admitting that. We've got a ton of issues to address. From top to bottom. I'm not gonna linger in threads trolling to make myself feel better or entertain peons.

Rest of the league  

Cowboys - Romo has always been a great QB. But for whatever reason his greatness disappates in the critical moments of games, seemingly without fail. To the point where its become predictable. To win a super bowl you have to perform in those "moments." Multiple times. It may never happen for him.

Denver - Peyton is beyond locked in. He is laying waste to defenses worse than I've ever seen any QB. But how long can they get by with their defense giving up big play after big play? That's what cost them in the playoffs last year. The errors are egregiously bad.

San Fran - What the hell is going on with Kaep? Talk about hitting a wall. He looks like a completely different QB this year.

Colts - There's no luck involved with Luck. He's out there killing it every week and somehow is still under the radar.

Houston - How long before JJ Watt ties Schaub to the back of his pickup and drags him?

KC - I still refuse to believe they're legit. But my eyes are open. I'm watching em.

Philly - Vick is on his last chance imo. And its slipping through his fingers. Blame whatever you want, but this could be it for him.

NO - Brees/Payton are reunited and it looks so good

Back
Top Bottom