NFL Week 8 In Review....

-Carolina is a top 3 team in the NFC

-Portis MVP so far this season.

-Colts team is up

-Cards will still make playoffs
Bench Edge please!!!!!

I think this season NFC>AFC

- Matt Schaub is that dude right now.. Only black mark was against the Titans..
- Steve Slaton is actually playing like a tough in-field runner.. No koolaid in his juice right now..
-Texans White boys can dance
-Donnie Avery is making doubters look foolish.. And Making Alief proud.. That boy is Fast!
Enough homerism...
-I give the Cowboys credit for that victory. Great defense. Brad Johnson is hot doo doo though
-Steve Smith is the best WR .. PERIOD!
-Big Ben is average
-SMH at dumb Jets fans for booing Brett Favre.. Ungrateful losers... You want Kellen Clemens back??
-Oh.. The NFL is frigging soft.. I've seen some outrageous calls in the past 3 weeks.. This isn't Flag Frigging Football!! If they fine Hines Ward..That'll just add fuel to the fire..

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Top 5:

Titans
Giants
Panthers
Steelers (not a PIT fan, and yes i know they lost yesterday, big ben 4 ints
smh.gif
)

Panthers a top three team but Tampa isn't ttop 5?
indifferent.gif

Ok, now if anybody says that the Titans arent for real, their football IQ is in the negatives. They beat a good Indi team today. Even though their recorddoesnt show it, Indi came to play tonight. The Titans just took control in the second half.

Top 5:

1) Titans
2) Giants (I really hate to put that, but props to those guys for pulling out a win)
3) Carolina - Steve Smith is the best receiver in the league.
4) ********
5) Pats? They are 5-2...
laugh.gif

On a realistic note, its a toss up.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Steve Smith is the best WR in the league. Period. End of Story.
[table][tr][td]1. Greg Jennings[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]685[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2. Roddy White[/td] [td]ATL[/td] [td]679[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3. Larry Fitzgerald[/td] [td]ARI[/td] [td]661[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4. Santana Moss[/td] [td]WAS[/td] [td]658[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5. Lee Evans[/td] [td]BUF[/td] [td]637[/td] [/tr][/table]
Not even top 5 bruh.
you're an idiot 'bruh'.

forget about his suspension?

613 anyway..now imagine if he played those first 2....it wouldn't be close...

I don't care about stats anyway.

boldin>smith. 'bruh'

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Ok, now if anybody says that the Titans arent for real, their football IQ is in the negatives. They beat a good Indi team today. Even though their record doesnt show it, Indi came to play tonight. The Titans just took control in the second half.

Top 5:

1) Titans
2) Giants (I really hate to put that, but props to those guys for pulling out a win)
4) ********
5) Pats? They are 5-2...
laugh.gif

Not that i'm one of the people that's been doubting the Titans.. but I still don't consider them the clear cut best team in theleague, despite their record. When does Indy become a bad team? When they officially miss the playoffs, like they're going to in a few months? I'msaying, the Titans are good.. but ain't nobody talking about them going undefeated for a reason.. they'll be in everygame this season with their defense like it is, but I think they sure don't look unbeatable to me by any stretch.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

[table][tr][td]1. Greg Jennings[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]685[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2. Roddy White[/td] [td]ATL[/td] [td]679[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3. Larry Fitzgerald[/td] [td]ARI[/td] [td]661[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4. Santana Moss[/td] [td]WAS[/td] [td]658[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5. Lee Evans[/td] [td]BUF[/td] [td]637[/td] [/tr][/table]
Not even top 5 bruh.
you're an idiot 'bruh'.

boldin>smith. 'bruh'
OKAY!
laugh.gif

1. Pennington is better than Farve
2. Portis is really going off
3. If Westbrook could stay healthy (big if) he may be the most dynamic and dangerous player in the league
4. D Line play is as important as quarterback play
5. Down by 6 with four minutes to go, I want Eli as my QB and I hate the giants
6. Where did Joey Porter find this fountain of youth
7. Titans are a bit overrated even after beating the colts
8. P. Manning left three touchdowns on the field by missing his receivers, is he hurt.
9. NFC East is just not fair, four talented teams, three good coaches
10. NFC>>>>AFC for the first time in a while

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Ok, now if anybody says that the Titans arent for real, their football IQ is in the negatives. They beat a good Indi team today. Even though their record doesnt show it, Indi came to play tonight. The Titans just took control in the second half.

Top 5:

1) Titans
4) ********
5) Pats? They are 5-2...
laugh.gif

Not that i'm one of the people that's been doubting the Titans.. but I still don't consider them the clear cut best team in the league, despite their record. When does Indy become a bad team? When they officially miss the playoffs, like they're going to in a few months? I'm saying, the Titans are good.. but ain't nobody talking about them going undefeated for a reason.. they'll be in every game this season with their defense like it is, but I think they sure don't look unbeatable to me by any stretch.

I had a really lengthy reply agreeing with that they will be in every game, but Yuku crapped the bed again. Overall, I agree they will be in every game. I dontexpect them to be undefeated by the end of the season. However, with them being able to manage the game on offense, and having such a good defense, I believethey are the best team in the NFL right now.

But for fair game, ill put the Steelers at my 5 position
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Not even top 5 bruh.
you're an idiot 'bruh'.

boldin>smith. 'bruh'
I wouldn't go that far.

Smith might be having a big year but I still don't think he's better than Moss or Owens. Smith is having better years than both, yes but consider allthe factors.

Owens has been playing with Brad 'I can't throw more than 5 yards' Johnson for these past few weeks.
Moss has been playing with a dude who hadn't played since highschool.
Smith is playing with a SB QB. Not to mention, he has the perfect compliment. Mushin Mohammed could be a #1 on alot of teams. Even ignoring that, the guy canstretch the field because he's a speedster. It forces defenses to pay attention to him as well and takes attention away from Smith. Two extremely fastreceivers. Perfect compliment for Smith.
Owens has Crayton.....
Moss has (insert wack receiver because I don't remember his name)....
Not a valid excuse, but Smith obviously playing with a huge chip on his shoulder because of that two game suspension.

I expect Owens' #s to increase once Romo gets back and Roy Williams is fully acclamated to this new playbook.

laugh.gif
where u been the last 5 yrs
Aint nothin changed about Steve Smith
"Chip on his shoulder" musta be big as %%%+ cus dude been doin this a long time

[table][tr][th=""]Rushing[/th] [th=""]ATT[/th] [th=""]YDS[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]LG[/th] [/tr][tr][td]C. Johnson[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]77[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]L. White[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][/table]

"Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack...."

roll.gif

1. If M. Barber was having the season Portis is having everyone would be yelling MVP and he'd be on ESPN everyday.
2. Titans might just be the best in the AFC.
3.If the Patriots make the playoffs. It proves Belichek>>>>> Brady. 5-2 with a QB that hasn't started since high school is impressive nomatter who you playing.

4.Skins 6-2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Not even top 5 bruh.
you're an idiot 'bruh'.

boldin>smith. 'bruh'
I wouldn't go that far.

Smith might be having a big year but I still don't think he's better than Moss or Owens. Smith is having better years than both, yes but consider all the factors.

Owens has been playing with Brad 'I can't throw more than 5 yards' Johnson for these past few weeks.
Moss has been playing with a dude who hadn't played since highschool.
Smith is playing with a SB QB. Not to mention, he has the perfect compliment. Mushin Mohammed could be a #1 on alot of teams. Even ignoring that, the guy can stretch the field because he's a speedster. It forces defenses to pay attention to him as well and takes attention away from Smith. Two extremely fast receivers. Perfect compliment for Smith.
Owens has Crayton.....
Moss has (insert wack receiver because I don't remember his name)....
Not a valid excuse, but Smith obviously playing with a huge chip on his shoulder because of that two game suspension.

I expect Owens' #s to increase once Romo gets back and Roy Williams is fully acclamated to this new playbook.
What have you been watching? Owens hasn't been a factor in quite some time. Dare I say we are seeing the downfall of TO?

Originally Posted by DLo13

[table][tr][th=""]Rushing[/th] [th=""]ATT[/th] [th=""]YDS[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]LG[/th] [/tr][tr][td]C. Johnson[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]77[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]L. White[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][/table]

"Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack...."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

1. If M. Barber was having the season Portis is having everyone would be yelling MVP and he'd be on ESPN everyday.
2. Titans might just be the best in the AFC.
3.If the Patriots make the playoffs. It proves Belichek>>>>> Brady. 5-2 with a QB that hasn't started since high school is impressive no matter who you playing.

4.Skins 6-2
pimp.gif
i dont know they are beating some doo doo teams that they should beat

Not even top 5 bruh.
you're an idiot 'bruh'.

boldin>smith. 'bruh'

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
QFT

boldin>smith. 'bruh'
pimp.gif

Smith is playing with a SB QB. Not to mention, he has the perfect compliment. Mushin Mohammed could be a #1 on alot of teams. Even ignoring that, the guy can stretch the field because he's a speedster. It forces defenses to pay attention to him as well and takes attention away from Smith. Two extremely fast receivers. Perfect compliment for Smith.

Moose is fast???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow. Since when?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom