NFL Week In Review - Week 11 - Bandwagon Clown Club Edition

IMG_5737.JPG

IMG_5769.JPG

Week 11 in Review - post your thoughts and takes. Before I go, RIP to Terry Glenn. Gone too soon.

- The Pats just own Jack Del Rio
- Who’s the idiot whose idiot “friend” asked why the Patriots signed Brandin Cooks?
- That 62 yarder, elevation or not, was a bomb and good from probably 72 yards
- Raiders best moment was ‘Shawn sitting for our anthem and standing for Mexico’s
- Steelers roller coaster style of winning games rolls on
- AB should be a OPOY/MVP candidate
- The Buffalo Bills are a ****ing joke and deserve each and everyone one of those Peterman turnovers
- TyFraud still went out and put 100% effort out there…he’s a better man than me
- @franc in dude stew in that Maytag of his right now with Marimoto, the Broncos, Alexis, Dak, and the Raiders
- Romo getting forced into early retirement because of Dak’s rookie season is sickening
- That said, Romo safe and sound in the booth and staying hydrated with Coronas has been a pleasure to witness
- The Jags probably will lose by 4 scores on Wild Card weekend
- I’ll eat a slice of humble pie for being wrong about Pittsburgh losing on Wild Card weekend, @spacedoodoo
- Phil Super Sperm Rivers gonna win the West? :nerd:
- How have the trash *** Ravens pitched 3 shutouts?!!
- Cutler, Marimoto, and Peterman threw more INTs this week than Brady has thrown in the last three seasons
- Texans and Cardinals…if a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, etc. etc.
- Except for Larry Fitz Gawd passing some B grade TE in yards for 4th all time…we all heard that :pimp:
- Andy Reid off a bye, huh? Apparently not if it’s right before Thanksgiving when his fat *** got a Thanksgiving feast on the mind
- Drew Brees can still put the team on his back and that Saints defense really isn’t anything special
- We can hate on the Bills all we want and they deserve it, but I hope Peterman can recover from that start. Hope he has a short memory
- Adam Thielen gonna look pretty as hell in a Pats jersey next year

Bandwagon Fan Clowns of Week Joining the Bandwagon Clown Club:
@Mr.Guy
@buc em

QOTW:

that's gold :pimp:

MVP List

Brady
Wentz
AB

POWER 5
1) Eagles
2) Steelers
3) Vikings
4) Rams
5) Saints

Adam Thielen sign a 4 yr deal for 26 million in the offseason. He locked in buddy.

Not going lie, curious as hell to see what Allen robinson does

WIR continued....

- Blair Washed gonna get pardoned due to it being 50+...but what good is he? really...what the **** good is that man? :lol:
- Russ meh early and good late...seems to be his MO

With Russ he giveth and taketh away. If he was my QB I could live with that.

Pete losing his grasp? Some really rookie coaching mistakes he made last night that really cost his team.

Sad to see the LOB deteriorate like this.

Julio is a bad dude.

Far as my Chiefs go...we about to be in full scale panic mode if we lose to Buffalo at home on Sunday. Defense is still bad. Offense is coming back to earth because defensive coordinators have figured out Big Red’s offense schemes.

All of that ‘innovative’ stuff he was doing early on offense was really just a way to mask that he doesn’t trust Alex and he knows we don’t have an o-line that can pass pro and run block consistently.

After the Pittsburgh game the blueprint was out. Jam up the LOS and make Alex beat you consistently down the field. Until he can do that we are going to struggle.

Alex is who he is and unfortunately or fortunately the Chiefs are stuck with him for the rest of at least this year. Barring an injury I don’t see anyway the Chiefs play Mahomes this year other than garbage time.

Alex is who he is and unfortunately or fortunately the Chiefs are stuck with him for the rest of at least this year. Barring an injury I don’t see anyway the Chiefs play Mahomes this year other than garbage time.

Bingo. I don't want Mahomes in yet. This season isn't likely to go anywhere, but Midas whale ride it out and give Pat some more time. Defense old as ****. Oline is a trash patchwork outside of Morse basically. We're gonna (Hopefully) have a few boring drafts in store to reload and try this franchise qb thing out soon

Bingo. I don't want Mahomes in yet. This season isn't likely to go anywhere, but Midas whale ride it out and give Pat some more time. Defense old as ****. Oline is a trash patchwork outside of Morse basically. We're gonna (Hopefully) have a few boring drafts in store to reload and try this franchise qb thing out soon

To be fair - Mahomes needs time to develop and grow. No sense in throwing him to the wolves. Play out this year and whatever happens, happens. Next year you part ways with Smith and then Mahomes is going to be the guy moving forward.

An offense of Kelce, Hill, Hunt and Mahomes plus a healthy Wilson and Conley. You are a couple pieces away on the o-line to having a top NFL offense.

Defense - bigger issues. First things first a corner opposite of Peters. Cut Gaines, Ford, Acker, DJ, and Tamba to free up cap space. Go get help in the LB core and defensive line.

Back
Top Bottom