NFL Week in Review: Week 14

Who will Russell Wilson throw a TD pass to this week?

• Trumaine Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lamarcus Joyner

• E.J. Gaines

• Mark Barron

• T.J. McDonald

• Total voters
I dont have a problem with anyone winning anything but 2006 was by far the worst officiating I have ever seen in professional sports.
10 years later and I am still seething over that bs.

I dont have a problem with anyone winning anything but 2006 was by far the worst officiating I have ever seen in professional sports.
10 years later and I am still seething over that bs.

FACTS. Refs literally took over the games.
Such horse ****. Wade matched the amount of free throws as the entire Dallas squad for nearly 2 games.
FOH!!! I just pissed myself off thinking about it.

There were multiple times where a foul would be called and even D.Wade would be looking around like "what happened, oh I get free throws? Bet"

Like he ain't he know he was being fouled.

Last edited:
I still have much hatred for D-whistle and heat for 2006.
That series change the course of history in the NBA.
It gave the perception that D-wade as a golden boy and lebron and bosh flocked to him.
D-wade doesnt deserve any of his rings.

If Wade didn't win in 06, the Thunder would be a dynasty

Mavs were too soft to be a dynasty. They choked in 06, won 67 games and lost in the 1st Rd in 07. They had a nice run in 2011 but thats it.

dirk is that dude

Dirk really out here flourishing with a nubian queen making him to-go plates. 

pimp.gif

Mavs were too soft to be a dynasty. They choked in 06, won 67 games and lost in the 1st Rd in 07. They had a nice run in 2011 but thats it.

That's what I'm saying :lol: no D-whistle in 06, no heatles in 12 to send taco meat crying to mama Pratt, or Harden to Houston

Dirk is underappreciated but he has to be one of the most respected/liked NBA players of all time.
I don't think I've ever heard people talk down on the guy.

I'm outta reps before 2:30 pm :lol:

Repped. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom