NFL Week in Review: Week 6

The NFL MVP must have gotten worse this year too. 15-1 to 1-5, maybe he forgot how to play football over the summer.

Am I doing it right?
Cam was an overrated MVP to begin with. A better example would be Carson
rY8zULh.gif

Colts:

Pagano wtf were you thinking not kicking the fg?
Luck takes too many sacks
The injury bug is real
I think we kept the wrong tight end. :frown:
Mathis with a good ol strip sack but at the end of the day father time has come a knocking
The defense cant stop anyone as usual

Same ol **** just another yr.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY IRSAY PLEASE FIRE PAGANO AND GRIGSON! STOP DOING LINES OFF YOUR HOOKERS *** AND RUN YOUR TEAM. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS ****

Colts:

Pagano wtf were you thinking not kicking the fg?
Luck takes too many sacks
The injury bug is real
I think we kept the wrong tight end. :frown:
Mathis with a good ol strip sack but at the end of the day father time has come a knocking
The defense cant stop anyone as usual

Same ol **** just another yr.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY IRSAY PLEASE FIRE PAGANO AND GRIGSON! STOP DOING LINES OFF YOUR HOOKERS *** AND RUN YOUR TEAM. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS ****

He definitely isn't going to stop doing lines off his hookers *** anytime soon :lol:

He definitely isn't going to stop doing lines off his hookers *** anytime soon :lol:

I'm so frustrated with this situation bro. After how last year was handled how the **** do you keep these two jerkoffs?

Luck's career is being wasted.

Fleener's numbers have always been better than actually watching him on the field. Kinda weird. Definitely better than Griff Whalen overall though

That is true last year he had like 500 yards receiving and I swore to myself nah it seemed like just 200 bc he was so absent during games. I legit wondered if they accidentally added his preseason totals to the regular season lol.

I just dont like the way Allen has been playing though. 8 million per, you cant have Jack freakin Doyle out play you.

You said Cam as a MVP is overrated. So that's last year right? Either way you wrong.

Can you read doggie? Guessing no since you can't hit the quote button either

I see you backtracking too. You said he was an overrated MVP. That means he ain't deserve it right? :lol: Whatever way you twist it, it doesn't make sense.

No man. I said his season was an outlier compared to how good he really is. I swear half of y'all ************* have the reading comprehension of an Arkansas inbred trailer park living hick

Fleener's numbers have always been better than actually watching him on the field. Kinda weird. Definitely better than Griff Whalen overall though

That is true last year he had like 500 yards receiving and I swore to myself nah it seemed like just 200 bc he was so absent during games. I legit wondered if they accidentally added his preseason totals to the regular season lol.

I just dont like the way Allen has been playing though. 8 million per, you cant have Jack freakin Doyle out play you.

Exactly :lol: it would seem like Fleener would be very pedestrian during games, then you check the stat sheets and it tells a different story. Every right now he's on pace for maybe 680 yards and 7 TDs, but I can actually see that on the field now

The NFL MVP must have gotten worse this year too. 15-1 to 1-5, maybe he forgot how to play football over the summer.

Am I doing it right?

Cam was an overrated MVP to begin with. A better example would be Carson

Your words. :lol:

Ain't my fault you don't know what the **** you saying.

I know what my words were. Are you just trying to get me to say something so you can report me or are you actually serious?

Giants:
-Odell really just needs the ball cause he really makes things happen and I hate to say that
-Something is wrong with Eli this year. Looks dumber than usual but that's still my QB
-Payed all that money for a defense that doesn't get turnovers
-If anyone saw that game saw the refs tried to give that game away with those two stupid PI calls. Refs suck this year in general

NFL:
-Unleash Geno?
-Jets need to use forte like the Bears did
-I turned the Sunday night game off in the 3rd quarter. What happened? Lol
-As an Ohio state fan it sucks to see zeke play for the cowboys but I think they're legit. Tony romo is done
-Bills saving Rex Ryan's job
-Carson Wentz almost died behind that line
-Is josh Norman really that good cause Carolina sucks
-prime time games this season have been trash
-(fantasy) with Big Ben out how much does AB stock go down

Back
Top Bottom