Nice Kicks x Asics Gel Lyte III

Matt- When you come through San Antonio, you'd better have my 10.5's.

Thtat is one on point pair of gels. I remember for about a year in middleschool asics were the must have shoe.

man, those are clean... gonna cop...

y'all please keep this thread updated with release info!

these are the first asic gel lytes i've felt like i need to have besides these (which i missed out on and can't find my size in anywhere):

alife-rivington-club-asics-gel-lyte-iii-3.jpg

i'm not a fan of the no tongue look, particularly because i like the way it looks when my jeans are behind my tongue rather than around the whole shoe, buti will totally rock these with shorts all day long...

cheers mate! definitely grabbing myself a pair. will make a nice early bday present!

Heads up, these have released over @ Davidz.com. Comes out to about $110 after shipping.

I Managed to cop mine in my size(11) but mayne it was crazy. The countdown stopped working on my pc, the site was going extra slow, and when i first put em inmy cart it didn't go thru. Oh yeah its says sold out although it show 7.5 8 and 8.5 still left.

$#+@ i hate david z. hopefully i can pick these up for near retail somewhere else

I had the same problem with my order not going into my cart the first time. it worked the second time and I already received confirmation. Let's hopeDavidz doesn't screw me....

Back
Top Bottom