Nick Cannon gets booed out of Madison Square Garden

Lol so why don't blacks boo Robert Downey jr for his role in tropic thunder? Lol all this stuff is dumb and white face is no were near what black face was
his acting was magnificent, nothing to boo there

Also because he was playing the role of a crazy actor playing a black role. That movie had a bunch of ridiculous stuff.

The offensiveness of it was the joke.

Contrary to popular belief, black people can take a joke. Its just most fall flat on face when they try.

Exacty. The white face thing would have been funny it was......funny. He's just not a funny dude.

Now he comes out saying "it's good that I'm controversial as a comic" when in reality people just don't like him because he sucks.

Nick Cannon is just not funny; the dude has really got people fooled though and has eaten well

I don't think I've ever met someone who liked him

Mariah Carey
Christina Milian
Kim Kardashian
Nicole Scherzinger
Eva Pigford
Selita Ebanks
Vida Guerra

That's just a few, I'm not sure who's resume can top his. The dude must be doing something right. Could it be females like "corny"

Last edited:
Yes, because who you sleep with defines you.

"He gettin money, doe" >>>>>> "He smashing/smashed ______ doe"

Last edited:
Mariah Carey
Christina Milian
Kim Kardashian
Nicole Scherzinger
Eva Pigford
Selita Ebanks
Vida Guerra

That's just a few, I'm not sure who's resume can top his. The dude must be doing something right. Could it be females like "corny"

if you play your cards right - you could be next on the list!

Mariah Carey
Christina Milian
Kim Kardashian
Nicole Scherzinger
Eva Pigford
Selita Ebanks
Vida Guerra

Could it be females like "money". don't act like you don't know this

Last edited:
Mariah Carey
Christina Milian
Kim Kardashian
Nicole Scherzinger
Eva Pigford
Selita Ebanks
Vida Guerra

"dolla sign"
in my ty dolla sign voice

Back
Top Bottom