Nicole Ari Parker aka Carol Boone could get it

re-watching one of my favorite movies of all time, and I just realized Denzel's wife in the movie is 
pimp.gif

she could def get it 
devil.gif

nicole_ari_parker_remember_the_titans_001.jpg

nicole-4a.jpg

thats just me tho, what does NT think?

btw, too many great quotes from this movie 

re-watching one of my favorite movies of all time, and I just realized Denzel's wife in the movie is 
pimp.gif

she could def get it 
devil.gif

nicole_ari_parker_remember_the_titans_001.jpg

nicole-4a.jpg

thats just me tho, what does NT think?

btw, too many great quotes from this movie 

Need to see below the waist to give a full assessment. The upper body and face is good so far.

Need to see below the waist to give a full assessment. The upper body and face is good so far.

SUPER late bruh. She has a movie out where she has a lesbian scene, a legit one too, not just a kiss and everything else is inferred. She was like 18 when she did this too. I got the dvd from half.com for like 99 cents. She's married to Boris Kodjoe though. Hypothetically, you wouldn't be able to do nothing coming after that anyways

7567_The_Incredibly_True_Adventure_of_Two_Girls_in_Love_1995.jpg

SUPER late bruh. She has a movie out where she has a lesbian scene, a legit one too, not just a kiss and everything else is inferred. She was like 18 when she did this too. I got the dvd from half.com for like 99 cents. She's married to Boris Kodjoe though. Hypothetically, you wouldn't be able to do nothing coming after that anyways

7567_The_Incredibly_True_Adventure_of_Two_Girls_in_Love_1995.jpg

Are all of you banned from Google Images that you can't find pictures of this woman by yourselves?

Are all of you banned from Google Images that you can't find pictures of this woman by yourselves?

Yeah she fine. 10 by eyes, but call it how you see fit.
She kinda slipped off my radar until I saw that Roscoe Jenkins movie.

Yeah she fine. 10 by eyes, but call it how you see fit.
She kinda slipped off my radar until I saw that Roscoe Jenkins movie.

Back
Top Bottom