Nightcrawler 2014 Jake Gyllenhaal (Not X-Men related)

Pretty good movie . . .You kinda admire the drive of Jake Gylenhal's character and you're disgusted by it at the same time.

That perfectly describes that weird feeling I got from this movie. I admired how smart and dedicated he was to achieving success, but I felt uncomfortable and disgusted at his career choice and how he used/took advantage of/sabotaged people in order to get what he wanted. I know too many people like that in real life :smh: (although obviously not as extreme).

Last edited:
**** this movie just off the strength I wanted it to be X-Men related.... Sorry if I ruin your thread OP.

Last edited:
saw da movie sat night... movie was strait fire... My man Jake G goes inn!!!

its a plus that it was all filmed round SF Valley... I was trippin out being that I stay in Granada Hills.. lol

:pimp:

My boy jake did his thing. Dope visually, def gonna make it to the DVD stash.

so sad yet so true, how the media paints a picture to curve the view of the people.

Last edited:
I like how they went against the grain, by having the evil guy completely win.

Really good movie. Loved the story, never really seen anything like it. And that was arguably Jake's greatest performance; never seen him like that.

One of the best movies.
His ambition to get to the top shows how you have to equalize life's choices.
If someone would do it to you, would you trust them? He trusted the director once she introduced him. She was the survivor in jakes future. He had hopes for his assistant but we all know how that unraveled.
He took chances in life. He built on his strengths and upgraded his weaknesses. Life to "Lou" was a real life RPG.

Solid movie.
smokin.gif
Dude was hungry.

Now that I can finally post .. I thought this was marvel night crawler too before the edit back then

Back
Top Bottom