Nik Air Jordans VI Carmine Legit Check

Finally getting Carmine baby I've wanted for a long long time. Made an appointment 2 days from now on (Thurs,23/APR/2015) and just double checking with Niketalk ppl whether they are legit. 

The seller claims to have bought these from Nike.com.au and they are brand new dead stock condition. These are the photos I've received from him at the moment after requests. seems to be legit?

Thank you, very much and please help this pour soul who has fallen into the beauty of AJs quite recently.

p.s. Just have requested the photo of the QC sticker on the box. Write on comment if you need more photos. I'm a bit suspicious of that receipt, though. That does not look like the receipt from the Nike.com.au. plz share your insights on these points. Thanks. 

Looks ok to me. Can you get a pic of the QC stamp on the inside of the lid? Nothing jumps out at me with this pair. Has the correct black plastic and white paper tissue. Perforations are correct on these. If these are truly from AUS then it would make sense that there is no MSRP on the size tag.

View media item 1501362
Thoughts on these 2014s? Has QC OK 1 sticker and stamp on box inner and comes with correct packaging (this black plastic, tissue paper etc). No widows peak on toe box, midsole paint feels / looks good and bulges on upper around ankle are firm. Perforations seem correct. Overall finish and fit appears excellent despite 8/10 condition. Buyer seems legit but can never be 100% sure.

View media item 1501362
Thoughts on these 2014s? Has QC OK 1 sticker and stamp on box inner and comes with correct packaging (this black plastic, tissue paper etc). No widows peak on toe box, midsole paint feels / looks good and bulges on upper around ankle are firm. Perforations seem correct. Overall finish and fit appears excellent despite 8/10 condition. Buyer seems legit but can never be 100% sure.

100% legit but you should make your own thread if you want a LC.

Don't worry about it. No such thing as excess threads unless you're posting multiple threads that are the same thing. Reason why is to avoid the OP and other members that posted on this thread having extra notifications and to keep this thread about OP's pair.

Last edited:
Alright, ppl. 

Thanks for the replies.

I will come back with more detailed shots on the pair once I've got them. 

i have 2 release day pairs, look just like mine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom