Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Must have missed this. Which ones?

It's official Gianni's will be playing for Miami dolphins next NFL season, you heard it hear 1st.
IMG_20200120_072144.jpg
IMG_20200120_072146.jpg
IMG_20200120_072148.jpg

seems like the purple ones should release.. they've released all the other ones. the turquose all bros have released on nike canada

I was in for them until I realized everything else coming out, too much other stuff came up, probably passing on the Employee of the Months.

From where? That's ridiculous.
From Nike. I've never once sent shoes back and have probably ordered about 50 from them over the last decade. I'm usually ok with the slight imperfections that most shoes have. That box though...thing has been through it. The stain is pretty bad too.

I did get a pair of the Greys about a month ago for 70 at a FNL and noticed they looked a little more sloppy then normal. At 70 I wasn't gonna sweat it. Nike must have either rushed these things out the door half assed or I am having some bad luck haha.

There's a blazer that goes with this all star pack that has the plaid pattern on it and coming to america embroidery on the back. Saw em at footlocker.

Employee of the month so fire, will cop. I copped Soul Glo for retail a few days ago lmfaooo.. oh well happy to have them.

DEFFF need those purple ALL Bros to drop :smokin

Back
Top Bottom