Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

324666596.jpg

Just got my pair this afternoon.

Thanks to my boy in harlem taking me to my new down low store.

Not going to bother with the 2 other shoes.

Might get another pair

I do like the AM1 but they are mad narrow on my feet . I still think the AF1 is the nicest one.

what's retail on these?

................i've been lookin for some new am1's and these just might do the trick

where in ny exactly will these be sold because i'm confused. It isn't just a brooklyn release anymore?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

where in ny exactly will these be sold because i'm confused. It isn't just a brooklyn release anymore?

That's what I want to know. I thought it was going to be a Brooklyn release. I need to know so I could consider my options.

def not a brooklyn only reaease. My spot in CT is gettin them later this week. Probably like the crack pack 1's and 90's that came out a couple monthsago

My man Flintgrey got on the horn with his boy at NTChicago and they are NOT getting them. As far as he knows, it's limited to NTNY only and Urban Edgeaccounts (Tier 0).
Here in the Bay, I know Huf and TrueSole is getting them but still have not gotten a confirmation from Darkside Initiative (formerly Nort/Recon).
Good luck to everyone on the hunt!
peace

if its a niketownny release hmmm. can nt'ers say what stores are getting them because the more people post the less it seems these are going to be SOOlimited a person needs to mad dash for them. sort of like a cdp

160 always coming through with the kicks early...good stuff

im lookin to check out the am1's if possible

Back
Top Bottom