NIKE ACG thread

Anyone who owns the CDG's, could you post an on-foot?
close enough?
01E30C99-3C7C-46C5-9896-847D6D95BF38.jpeg

Is there a difference in quality between these shirts? The one with concept (?) design on the back costs $5 less than all the others...

acg-t-shirt-TlRHjd.jpg

vs.

acg-t-shirt-7WhK2p.jpg

acg-mens-t-shirt-TDmlSf.jpg

Also did the ACG footwear line for Fall '18 release before, after or simultaneously with the Fall '18 ACG apparel collection? I'm trying to gauge the apparel launch date.

clothes and shoes dropped on the same day right? maybe a few hours apart?

anyway, i kinda like the dog mountain highs...i mean the angel’s rests. can’t believe all those acg models are dropping on the same day though.

Got early access on Nike eu for some of the apparel, the tees are long sleeve athletic cut like they used on the last drop

I hope they’re releasing also releasing short sleeved versions of that Hike-squatch. I wonder if there’s a design on the front though...

Can't really tell for sure but might be SS version in this SNS pic..

edit - actually, l think it is the dude in orange hugging the dude in purple.. lmao

More pics HERE

208_NIKEACG_BERLIN_CARRASCO_LOUISE.jpg

Last edited:
Can't really tell for sure but might be SS version in this SNS pic..

edit - actually, l think it is the dude in orange hugging the dude in purple.. lmao

More pics HERE

208_NIKEACG_BERLIN_CARRASCO_LOUISE.jpg
Lol no it’s the girl in orange hugging the dude in purple. :lol:

Do those CDG mowabbs run big or should I stick TTS? 9.5 seems to be a little cheaper than the 9

What I've gathered is TTS if wide footed, 1/2 down if not and you want snug.

$258 shipped at Barney's today if you use code BNY1111

They've got a full size run. I ordered TTS and will just return if it doesn't fit right.

Per CNCPTS, the Holiday ‘18 apparel will launch along with the Holiday ‘18 sneaker offering on 11/16/18.

Pockets are ready.

Back
Top Bottom