NIKE ACG thread

really surprised the 3in1 are selling out real quick

I'd say a $275 poncho selling out is much more shocking :lol:

I haven't been paying attention on other stores but NDC does have it as "coming soon".

They're really selling out on other webstores though?

The black one had a FSR yesterday. Its in the sold out category now on the NDC page.

damn :lol:

probably the last thing i'd buy from the collection, maybe if it rained a lot more in SoCal then maybe i'd consider it

just clicked on the poncho yah the black ones sold out, maybe it's this pic that sold it...
:lol:
View media item 2439308

Been in mine all day - these are great! It's been humid and p*ssing down most of the time in rural Middle England so it's been a pleasure putting these to the test.

I'm prolly not doing it right but I just leave the rear pull loose and let the midfoot strap do its thing, this makes them really easy to slip on n off. Pretty happy I went down .5, these are roomy.

Instruction tag :smile:

Last edited:
Same thing happened with the balaclava, I saw it said coming soon for a day or 2 then they were sold out :smh:

You have these in hand already? Just wondering how you're confirming this.

Because every shop and boutique who's sold them has been bucket only. NDC will not be any different. Their CSR's don't know anything half of the time.

Im gonna go with what nike has on the site

hat says 3 in 1 and the bucket doesnt say anything other than bucket

Damn that's annoying.

bdga and nikelab saying yes.

and everywhere else is saying no.

Someone who actually has these in hand needs to chime in.

Back
Top Bottom