NIKE ACG thread

Totally forgot to update you guys.

So for the NikeLab ACG shirt jacket, I realized that sizing down was the best option for me, so I went from a Large to a Medium. I could go with either one as the Large would allow me to layer, but considering this item is a hybrid, I decided to go with the medium. I did a few pictures with me pointing to show you guys how much space there is between the shirt and the body along with the overall fit.

Medium:
View media item 2453152
Large:
View media item 2453154
If you guys cannot really tell, look at the sleeves, and look at the pit and chest. Sleeves are looser, and the armpit and chest is wider. The waist looks like it's popping out on the left side of the picture, but it's actually the pocket as the shirt has two outside pockets [just a friendly reminder].

This is the medium underneath. It's a much better fit, and for someone who's looking for more of a modern dress-shirt fit, the medium does the job for me.

View media item 2453153
Hope this all helps!
Repped. Good review and pics, really helpful. I decided to go with Large just cuz my weight fluctuates depending on seasons haha. And I remember you said you're about 5'7" so Medium might be kinda short for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it safe to say I should give up looking for the 3 in 1 cap? No way I'm paying eBay prices. Sigh...

it aint worth it man
Yea I know it's not, it's kinda thin and flimsy. That's why I will only pay close to retail. Oh well...moving on.

I'm an 11.5 in most Nikes, but 11 in these feel too big

returning my beige pair and getting a 10.5

just used that Nike $20 off coupon, and Ebates is at 12% so a pretty good deal right now

Last edited:
shoe is real nice and comfy considering the lack of tech on the cushioning

hope they release more colorways, saw these Mowabb OG colorway PS, shoe has nice potential

mowabbkmtr-png.787031

I wonder if the blue shirt jacket will go on sale. It's not going as fast as the black ones. Bought the black one and it's really nice, just can't be buying the blue one at full price too.

If anyone is still looking for the hoody or crewneck from this past drop, check your outlets here soon. Stumbled into this at my outlet today, was marked down to $100 with an additional 40% off.
View media item 2462690I can take additional pics to give an idea of fit if needed, just took this one quick on the drive home

If anyone is still looking for the hoody or crewneck from this past drop, check your outlets here soon. Stumbled into this at my outlet today, was marked down to $100 with an additional 40% off.
View media item 2462690I can take additional pics to give an idea of fit if needed, just took this one quick on the drive home

TTS? Or do they run big/small? Which outlet btw? Thinking about checking my local ones later today

I went TTS, I'm 6'3 about 180 lbs and got a large. Fits nicely through the body, though the arms are a bit snug imo. They are extra long since there's a thumb hole too. Found it at the Nike outlet in Williamsburg, IA.

I went TTS, I'm 6'3 about 180 lbs and got a large. Fits nicely through the body, though the arms are a bit snug imo. They are extra long since there's a thumb hole too. Found it at the Nike outlet in Williamsburg, IA.
Went to the Nike clearance store here in San Leandro, CA today and didn't see any. Maybe you got lucky and picked up one that just got returned?

Confession: Got my hands on the 3-in-1, screwed up my address, shipment was returned and my money refunded.

I'm sure the 3-in-1 is in a better place now.

Got my Grey pair in from Stockx.com. And…

TTS for me albeit a bit on the big side.

Though I'm glad I ordered my usual 10.5 instead of a 10.

View media item 2466425

Last edited:
Got my Grey pair in from Stockx.com. And…

TTS for me albeit a bit on the big side.

Though I'm glad I ordered my usual 10.5 instead of a 10.

curious as to why you didn't just buy from Nike

last week it was $20 off and Ebates was 12%

did stockx have it under retail?

Back
Top Bottom