NIKE ACG thread

Hoody and cargo pants look fairly similar to last year right? The hoody has different chest compartments but overall can’t spot many differences

Can anyone who owns last seasons csrgo pls comment if they are/look the same as this release and comment on fit and sizing?

I have last years. These look very similar except for the cuff at the bottom. The fit is pretty standard... I usually wear a 32, got a medium, seems to fit just right. The material is pretty thick but not in a denim way. Not sure how to describe it, other than it keeps its shape

anyone in here have the footscape utility? curious how weather proof/durable these are for a trip
nike-footscape-utility-5.jpg

Wondering if there are any NYC'rs on the thread who have seen the Air Humara's in the city today....wanted to pick up the OG colorway (maize/black) of the two but it's not coming up in the SNKRs app so thought I would try to pick up in-store after work today.

I have last years. These look very similar except for the cuff at the bottom. The fit is pretty standard... I usually wear a 32, got a medium, seems to fit just right. The material is pretty thick but not in a denim way. Not sure how to describe it, other than it keeps its shape

How tapered is the bottom?

Does anyone know the inseam length of those Cargos?

The reflective print on the cuff might be a deal breaker for me because I'm super short; the stacks won't be the issue, but it kind of defeats the purpose of the reflective words if it's not even visible

new collection comes out at DopeFactory tomorrow so NDC will probably release the same day?

NIKE X ACG HOLIDAY COLLECTION
Release Date: Saturday 9th December at 9:00 AM CET

Some of it is already up... I know sizes of the cargos sold out already.

I think End is releasing it soon too

And sorry not sure about the length. Other than to say it seems standard off the top of my head (like a M seems to be 32x32)

End actually has a countdown timer for 15 hours from now

I think Nike put stuff up at 10am pst yesterday... S and M cargos were out but showed up 20 min later

SNS and endclothing had it this morning, Slamjam also had it, caught the black cargos at 231 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom