NIKE ACG thread

Im a little bummed that the pullover seems to only be in Women's sizes... some of my favorite ACG pieces are the pullovers. Especially for spring

Nike-ACG-Adventure-Portland-Oregon6.jpg

So far I’m feeling the hoodie, anorak and blue tailwind cap... oh and that vest is fire too but it’s $130 so i gotta wait and see on that. I like those green shorts too but if the fit is like AOP pair I’ll pass. Hopefully they have some new cargo pants too. I’m hoping they go for a looser fit again too... I’m a big dude and i really like the baggy fit of past season. Nike says to size down on the women’s anorak so hopefully the mens one has the same fit.

How was the sizing on those Gore-Tex jackets?

Huge... 90s baggy. Size down 1 or even 2 if you like it more slim fitting other wise true to size will look pretty true to the way it does on Nike’s models which is very baggy.

94C5812E-BE00-4323-990D-CF1360B65B64.jpeg

Reactions: ARK
ARK ARK I'm 5'7" and usually wear a large in shirts and most jackets/tops. I got the medium because it was the only one that was on the rack, but it fits perfectly for me.

I have the all black gore tex jacket, I’m normally a S or M. I got an XS from End and its still pretty baggy. ACG sizing is nuts. It started with the Errolson Hughes line.

I have the all black gore tex jacket, I’m normally a S or M. I got an XS from End and its still pretty baggy. ACG sizing is nuts. It started with the Errolson Hughes line.

Yeah, it's supposed to fit that way. It's not supposed to fit like a modern-day regular/slim-fit jacket whatsoever.

I don't know why I'm posting about the ACG React Terra Gobe shoes this late. Anyway, I would like to have those replace the Dog Mountains and Ruckel Ridges I have, but I'm not sure if the Reacts have enough rubber traction to deal with various terrains unless all we're looking at are trails with 400-500 feet elevation on an easy or moderate trail.

Back
Top Bottom