NIKE ACG thread

Wore these for the first time and man they are not soft... anybody who has been wearing theirs? Do they break in? Feel like bricks on my feet. I am not happy because I bought them at retail $300AUD.... hell.

Waterproof though haha
39554CAE-EF62-45C1-B635-823A7A3B6C88.jpeg

^ That (= these aren’t that comfortable to wear) was what I have heard from the ppl that copped em right after they were released and that led me to decide not to bother w/ Gaiadome unless they get discounted like 50% off…. JP¥28K (Nike-JP’s MSRP) is simply too steep for me….

^ That (= these aren’t that comfortable to wear) was what I have heard from the ppl that copped em right after they were released and that led me to decide not to bother w/ Gaiadome unless they get discounted like 50% off…. JP¥28K (Nike-JP’s MSRP) is simply too steep for me….

Yeah man, I'm really disappointed... I'll continue to wear them and hope they soften up. These aren't wide footer friendly as well, it's very low and narrow at the (not sure what the right term is) u-throat.

I bought them day 1, it was a midnight release, thinking they'll be like the Antarktiks that just disappeared haha... oh well. Win some, lose some.

^ Yeah, I’m disappointed to read your comment as well since I’m also a wide footer. Won’t probably bother even if they got discounted big time…

^ Yeah, I’m disappointed to read your comment as well since I’m also a wide footer. Won’t probably bother even if they got discounted big time…

I might be wrong though and everybody's feet is different but that is what I can tell from wearing them. If I had a wider and thicker feet I don't think I'll be wearing them again, specially when we wear shoes all day and our feet swell. It's going to be uncomfortable. Oh and I went half size up too.

How would you guys say ACG pieces from the early 2000s fit? Oversized like how it is now? Or a little more true to size?

Wore these for the first time and man they are not soft... anybody who has been wearing theirs? Do they break in? Feel like bricks on my feet. I am not happy because I bought them at retail $300AUD.... hell.

Waterproof though haha
39554CAE-EF62-45C1-B635-823A7A3B6C88.jpeg

Ive heard people say that about these before but they feel fine to me. They seem wide in the forefoot and the zoom air feels good to me. I’ve worn mine about 5 times.

Ive heard people say that about these before but they feel fine to me. They seem wide in the forefoot and the zoom air feels good to me. I’ve worn mine about 5 times.

Good to hear, hopefully it softens up with more wear...

I love the AOs so much. I still don't understand them because they seem like a water shoe, but you need to wear socks with them. Maybe they'd be better for trail running? Nevertheless I love the zoom + phylon, the slip on, the design, and the colorway I have. Still great for casual wear and casual hikes.

edit lol @ soggysocks :rofl:

Last edited:
IMG_9762.gif

It’s such a good shoe, IMO. They’re comfortable, easy to put on and look awesome on feet.

I’ve been looking for the Blue Voids, the Grey and the Khaki cws. Prices are more than I’d like to pay though lol (Mountain Fly 1 High range :smh: )
I forget what cw they are I’ll have to go back and check but I definitely am considering it I believe there listed for 34 or something around that

I lied there 66 but look brand new so still not terrible

Last edited:
I love the AOs so much. I still don't understand them because they seem like a water shoe, but you need to wear socks with them. Maybe they'd be better for trail running? Nevertheless I love the zoom + phylon, the slip on, the design, and the colorway I have. Still great for casual wear and casual hikes.

edit lol @ soggysocks :rofl:

Why do you need to wear socks? Does the collar cut into your ankles? I found that goes away after breaking it in. I'm wearing the AOs (sockless) in Hawaii right now.

UNDSed the Clay Green MF1s for work today

IMG_9836.jpeg

These are my favorite ACG sneakers of all time, as they look stunning, have great functionality and feel amazing!

The combination of React and the CF plate just makes me want to walk around for that propulsive sensation lol

I also didn’t expect these to receive so many compliments!

^ jealous. Just couldn't do that retail

Why do you need to wear socks? Does the collar cut into your ankles? I found that goes away after breaking it in. I'm wearing the AOs (sockless) in Hawaii right now.
Yeah I tried going sockless for some errands around the neighborhood and my city slickin feet were not built for that. Had blisters forming around the heel padding by the time I got home :frown:

Back
Top Bottom