NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

This is the color i'm thinking about getting, its all white patent with university blue and navy. I havent decided whether I want university or navy lining and contrast stitching (right now its navy)
Looking to hear some opinions/comments

239450632.jpg

^ switch that lining to navy and the sole to gum and you might have something...
Wanted:
Any Huarache runner or Huarache Burst sz12
Green Monster AM95 sz12
U Breathe AM1 sz12
Shima AM1 sz12
Amsterdam AM1 sz12
Metallic Silver/Red cmosley7@yahoo.com

thanks for advice so far, I def want the contrast stitching I just dont know which i like better the navy or the uni blue, in the pictures you can barely tell but I know in person it could make a big difference.
As for the suggestion on the sole I tried the gumsole with the shoe and I can't say i'm a big fan might just stay with the blues.

239465612.jpg

^agreed, i don;t feel that the gum sole seems to work too well with that particular shoe
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Got my tracking number from Nike ID the other day. My ID's are making there way from XIAMEN, CINA as we speak.

Laces are actually green though, cause what ever laces you used on your ID was going to be "NIKE AIR' Logo on the back.

has anybody confirmed that the code is good only for a certain amount of days?? last thing i would want is my password to expire, especially if i decide to buy a pair...

ya i didn't bother doing a gucci colorway because i'd rather just pay a little more and get an ACTUAL gucci shoe. i'm so tempted to use a silver swoosh on my next design but i want to see a real picture first
Wanted: Size 12-13 astro all star af1 and 3m snake

man i just wish i had $275 to put into them
but to tell u the truth
i would rather buy some dunks or reg AF1's that ive already seen
i got the supreme AF1's that were $200.... all white and still clean
FREEEEEEEEEEEEESH TO DEATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nice i just got sent an email with pass word. i guess eventually u will be sent one. now to gather up $275
TURN IT UP!

idk which one to select. nt i need some opinions.

stussy cf colorway or purple co jp vandal colorway.

4dvn38p.jpg

word to eva mendes.

^^^ nice job......haha, puts me on the fence also. Either one would do great!! Man, i have SOOO many ideas for mine and can't narrow it down. Doesn't help when i see heat that other NT'ers have made or are going to make
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
......this will be tough!
WANTED: DS AIR FORCE 1 COURIR / DS AIR FORCE 1 LOW WATERPROOFS.. Sz 11

aaron1976 Nice job heres what they'll look like when you get em in. You should have added contrast stitching though. Never pass on the Contrast, like polofreaks advised. Its always a Better Look!

coochixm6.jpg
The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!

I dont know if I could pay 275+shipping for some ID AF1's, but if u got the cash go for it.
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​
FS: AIR JORDAN XXI RED SUEDE DS 11&11.5 175 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com(I wear a 12-13)

Wow they look fresh ATMOS. Quality looks on point as well. I did put contrast stiching on em actually I went with a black contrast stiching just doesn't show up well through the picture. At least we have some slight differences.

Major shouts/props/bigups to the homey Zach13gCrushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Back
Top Bottom