Nike Air 1/2 cent Black ????

Pre order Nike 1/2 cent for $260 on osneaker. is This a good price or should I wait till they drop in stores ????????
yhst-95366634798048_2062_17052897

I'm guessing that these won't be as popular as the original cw. I could be wrong though. I won't get these I don't think, I'm happy with myblue ones.

$240 that has got to be a joke, this has to be a guiness world record for the most over priced nike shoe in history, Why the F*** would they retail these for$240? Pure Garbage, only worth $135 if anything.

these will go on sale... if not, they will be allowed for a 30% friends and family cause they arent going to move as quick as the royals. but they will sellout eventually.

wait it out dude.

Not as limited as the Royals i think(?), Colorway will probably mean less demand too.

Getting them for retail, or less, probably won't be difficult.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*out of breathe*

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol @ MS on that Pre-Order...

Originally Posted by never wear them

these will go on sale... if not, they will be allowed for a 30% friends and family cause they arent going to move as quick as the royals. but they will sell out eventually.

wait it out dude.
yup

seeing that the royal 1/2 cents are for sell for under 220 on ebay now. im sure these wont be as popular and will have a dramatic price change months afterrelease.

wow.... 1/2 cents are decent, but this colorway just ain't cuttin it! These don't need to drop...EVER!
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom