Nike Air 180 OG

Nuts! Gonna cop now

Edit- offspring were last uk based shop with uk 11

Completely misjudged this one. Prayed they would sit but the hypebeasts were out in force!

I’m an 11 as well and luckily I scooped off urban industry seems like 11 went FAST I was shocked myself

IMG_1527.JPG
View attachment 2051332
IMG_1528.JPG

Last edited:
those in person pics of the 93s def make them look better then the stock photos on SNRKS

Good luck to everyone trying to cop today. Still holding out for SNKRS....just praying i pull it off...but i have terrible luck with SNRKS im about 1/10 on releasease

I think Tinker said somewhere the 93 is one of his personal favorite works. That's worth something considering his eye and work.

Got mine over in Europe on SNKRS, they went in a minute or so. But I've heard that Nike haven't delivered to all stores. There will probably be plenty, the Silver Bullets restocked two times (or more) on SNKRS.

Copped in-store

What is sizing like for these? I usually wear a 12 in Jordan retros but when these last retro'd I thought the 12 was too constricting and I went with a 13 which happens to be my size in VaporMaxs and Air Max 95.

What is sizing like for these? I usually wear a 12 in Jordan retros but when these last retro'd I thought the 12 was too constricting and I went with a 13 which happens to be my size in VaporMaxs and Air Max 95.

I would have to say TTS with the OG. The Safari release a couple of years back was botched, since the toungue didn't have any stretch to it as it should have on this model. I have a wide foot and had to undo the stitching of the tounge to wear the shoe.

I would have to say TTS with the OG. The Safari release a couple of years back was botched, since the toungue didn't have any stretch to it as it should have on this model. I have a wide foot and had to undo the stitching of the tounge to wear the shoe.

Well I typically wear 12s in Jordan retros. In the last Air Trainer 3 medicine ball I had to do a 13 to have enough room. VaporMaxs I do a 13 and I had a 12.5 in the last neon 95 and it was a somewhat constricting. Sounds like maybe a 13 will work in the 180 then. Do you have any other shoes you wear that I might be able to compare size wise?

Well I typically wear 12s in Jordan retros. In the last Air Trainer 3 medicine ball I had to do a 13 to have enough room. VaporMaxs I do a 13 and I had a 12.5 in the last neon 95 and it was a somewhat constricting. Sounds like maybe a 13 will work in the 180 then. Do you have any other shoes you wear that I might be able to compare size wise?

Of course! I sometimes have a problem with my right foot being to wide/high, but I'm comfy with a US10 in AM90, AJ1, AJ3, AJ5 and AJ6. I can even wear US9.5 if it is needed, although I prefer 10.

Back
Top Bottom