Nike Air 180 OG

597AA51B-9BBC-4249-A392-5F9C291100A6.jpeg
Arrived yesterday - would’ve loved this for AMD but today’s the celebration instead

Unfortunately, unlike "hyped" IDs (kobe IX anyone?)...I doubt there will be many, if any of these on the resale market. Especially not a size 14.

Damnit, why did I wait so long? :lol:

Unfortunately, unlike "hyped" IDs (kobe IX anyone?)...I doubt there will be many, if any of these on the resale market. Especially not a size 14.
Damnit, why did I wait so long? :lol:

Dang folk. You're in the Shaq size range and you penny pinching/shuffle footing on these 180 ID's unicorn for 2 weeks... :lol: :smh:

What can I say...each time I checked there was a FSR still available. Had a lull in sneaker purchases so I go to cop the next day and the suckers are gone!

What can I say...each time I checked there was a FSR still available. Had a lull in sneaker purchases so I go to cop the next day and the suckers are gone!

I hear ya. It's funny too, I checked my Nike App once you said they were gone & I still had them in my cart and it was letting to check out with them, but then I deleted them & added them back in and then deleted them and then searchinf the keyword "180" & then they were finally gone (I don't know if they would've fulfilled it though).One thing I've learned though about Nike Air Max Month and their ID specials. They don't last after Air Max Day.​

I ordered all 3 @ 10:01 the day they launched and only my mendini’s are on the way, the Steadmans and the b&w’s are taking forever. I hope the craftsmanship will be good, haven’t ordered iD’s before. Anyone get custom embroidery?

I ordered all 3 @ 10:01 the day they launched and only my mendini’s are on the way, the Steadmans and the b&w’s are taking forever. I hope the craftsmanship will be good, haven’t ordered iD’s before. Anyone get custom embroidery?
I can't remember if I got custom embroidery or not. I pray I didn't but I can remember messing around with it I honestly think I ordered the pair with the embroidery. I pray I didn't

Back
Top Bottom