Nike Air 180 OG

That’s funny. My 180 is currently saying the same thing. They are investigating the issue at the moment. I have already discussed a refund and they are waiting to finish investigation. Subsequently, they gave me a 20% off coupon.
I did not receive any 20% coupon.... should I ask?
55A2BD2D-6690-48E4-BCD4-27161EB5E08A.jpeg

Wouldn't hurt. They didn't offer it until I said I wanted a refund.
Maybe I should ask
And hope they don’t ship me a pair of in-store tried-on ones

But on the other hand
They have promotion now dog2018 for 20% off

But....
they don’t have Vapormax Plus Blue
no Jordan 9 All Star
no Jordan 13 Olive

That’s funny. My 180 is currently saying the same thing. They are investigating the issue at the moment. I have already discussed a refund and they are waiting to finish investigation. Subsequently, they gave me a 20% off coupon.

Update. Ive heard nothing today from Soleheaven.

I did not receive any 20% coupon.... should I ask?
55A2BD2D-6690-48E4-BCD4-27161EB5E08A.jpeg

Hey, have you heard from SOLEHEAVEN? I have not heard a thing since my last inquiry. I think its time to ask PayPal for the refund. Its been 20 days since I placed my order. When I last talked to Soleheaven they were investigating the issue through the shipper. That was 6 days ago.

Hey, have you heard from SOLEHEAVEN? I have not heard a thing since my last inquiry. I think its time to ask PayPal for the refund. Its been 20 days since I placed my order. When I last talked to Soleheaven they were investigating the issue through the shipper. That was 6 days ago.
check your trakpak again
there are some more words that said it is in progress, etc etc.
mine was updated with two more lines of words, without saying which country it is in.

I just dropped a pick up video on the OG ultramarine! Sorry if i misses some info... ill be dropping a video on the shoe its self pretty soon! *PLEASE EXCUSE THE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE IN THE INTRO* i rarey use profanity in my videos, I haven’t figured out how to censor stuff yet. But please enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to see another Livestrong style colorway. FootDistrict shared some photos from the 2009 collection on their IG recently.

I just dropped a pick up video on the OG ultramarine! Sorry if i misses some info... ill be dropping a video on the shoe its self pretty soon! *PLEASE EXCUSE THE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE IN THE INTRO* i rarey use profanity in my videos, I haven’t figured out how to censor stuff yet. But please enjoy!

Total foams i need em :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom