Nike Air 180 OG

Air Max 180 QS Summit white/Gold today

20240412_093957.JPG
20240412_094015.JPG

This just came in on our Dutch Sneakerjagers-app. Of course, the image is the 2018 version, but I think this is the date!!!! Haven't ever caught them in being wrong on these things 😍😍😍
1000088732.png
Well we all knew it would be spring, then many stated that May was the release month so i’ll take your post as confirmation. Think i will go 0.5 size up on these as the 2018’s felt quite tight around the sides.

I'm sure someone on YouTube will get them early and do some sizing tips. I'm curious about sizing as well!

Well we all knew it spring, then many stated that May was the release month so i’ll take this confirmation. Think i will go 0.5 size up on these as the 2018’s felt quite tight around the sides

That's my dilemma. Half size up or not. AM1 BB and AM 90 recrafts fit as they should in terms of a thumbs width at the toe, however, kind of feel a bit more space might work well. Hope there are some early reviews. Until this past year my ENTIRE adult life has been size 10.5, then I ended up half size up in mountain flys and full size up in pegasus trail gtx, but those have some unique design characteristics...Now it's got me thinking....AMM 4s could have been half size up....but SB 4s are perfect TTS....Never had 180s....

I am still wondering where and how these will drop. Initially I thought someone had mentioned these would be a NBHD release, however I just left my local shop and they had no knowledge of these. Not only did they not have a release date but the style code wasn't even in their system. Usually if they are getting a shoe they have this info a few months in advance. I was really hoping to get these locally so I can try them on 1st and pick the right size. :ohwell:

I am still wondering where and how these will drop. Initially I thought someone had mentioned these would be a NBHD release, however I just left my local shop and they had no knowledge of these. Not only did they not have a release date but the style code wasn't even in their system. Usually if they are getting a shoe they have this info a few months in advance. I was really hoping to get these locally so I can try them on 1st and pick the right size. :ohwell:
StockX exclusive

Did your local shop release the air max 1 86 Royals? Try to compare because that release sort of crept up on us.. and if this AirMax 180 release is similar, then it will probably appear out of no where.. trying to be positive but this is really weird lately. Seems like most of the sneakers from that spring 24’ SNKRS LIVE sneak peak have some strange release behaviors.

Did your local shop release the air max 1 86 Royals? Try to compare because that release sort of crept up on us.. and if this AirMax 180 release is similar, then it will probably appear out of no where.. trying to be positive but this is really weird lately. Seems like most of the sneakers from that spring 24’ SNKRS LIVE sneak peak have some strange release behaviors.
Yes they did (and still do) have the 86 Royals. TBH I didn’t follow that release closely. If they are going to be carrying a shoe that releases in May , they should have it in their system already and most likely even in their warehouse. I previously had them check on shoes with no published release date and they usually provide some sort of info, but these….nothing.

Still, it's a strange release all together. This one uses the old silhouet as well. What's up with that? We're approximately only a month away from the release?
1000089302.png

But isn't that a bit late then?? There should be press releases at this time don't you think? Or some YT-ers that already got a pair in hand? I think it's all a bit atypical...
I think it’s a bigger deal to people like us. We can’t wrap our minds around a classic as such, lacking any sort of preview so close to release date.

Official shots of the Military 4s were very sparse prior to the shock drop as well. Most pics floating around were fakes. Obviously less market for fakes with these. Nike doing a better job keeping things under wraps and they aren’t seeding early pairs like they used to. But making a SNKRS event for this is gonna make it miserable. And why reverse camo 90s? Where is that cult?

Back
Top Bottom