NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

I’m at the airport and won’t be back till a couple of hours, I initially wanted to wait till I got back later and hit up FTL to use my vip coupon. But didn’t wanna take the risk if my size would be sold out or not locally, so i just copped my size right before it basically all sold out on SNKRS. Happy I did.

is anyone even bothering with the flyknits? i want to see a flyknit pair geared more for summer (predominantly white), like the white pack next week.
I just said f it, and picked them up. I find them to be a lot more comfortable than the mesh and will probably go flyknit if i get more of this model.
However -- next time i'd like to cop on discount

Anybody get the Ultramarine women's pair? I wear an 11 mens and copped a 12 womens. Already having second thoughts while the Nike site is saying a mens 11 and womens 12 are the same length I'm worried that the womens pair is a little too narrow even for someone without wide feet.

Random thought, but I never thought I'd see "Dusty Cactus" trending at #5 (it was at #3 a few hours ago!)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180322-084455.png
    Screenshot_20180322-084455.png
    357.4 KB · Views: 44
Anybody get the Ultramarine women's pair? I wear an 11 mens and copped a 12 womens. Already having second thoughts while the Nike site is saying a mens 11 and womens 12 are the same length I'm worried that the womens pair is a little too narrow even for someone without wide feet.

a 12 is a Mens 10.5 and these run super narrow for men sizes already

I returned an extra pair of MC Racers to my local Nike Store for credit. Used it to cop the Dusty Cactus' straight up today. Think I made the right choice. These will be a regular in my summer rotation!

I got a 20% code I’ve been sitting on if it works for the Ids, think I’m gonna pull the trigger on solar reds.

Wowzers, my old 25% code still works. Anyone local wanna make an Id? Possibly Jersey saves the taxes. Feels wasted if I only get the one shoe. Don’t wanna wait either they might make expire it.

Last edited:
i see Shoe Palace has a restocking fee of $15 if you order online the wrong size

I want to ask
Are these AM270 fit narrow like normal Air Maxes, AM1 AM90 AMBW AM97 AM95? That case I’ll go 1/2 up

Or they are wide foot models that ft like Air Jordan 3,4,5,7,8,13?

Or.... they are stretchy and fit like adidas boost models?

Last edited:
skipped the light bone hot punch to cop these Cactus instead , i had too many shoes with infrared in them (air max 90 infra , am90 hyper fuse infra ) , i think i made the right choice , copped for 140 shipped with a 20$ reward card on FNL

Ordered the Emerald Greens from Nike. Can’t wait to see them in person, was quite disappointed with the quality of mesh material

if you guys feel they are a bit narrow remove the insole and replace it with a wider running insole thats not as thick

i forgot these release today! These should be in stores so i'm gonna go see if i can pick em up in hand today. I'm so excited!

Back
Top Bottom